X-SABRE Pro_V1.41 firmware upgrade log:
1. Fixed the problem that in some conditions the mute circuit operates falsely under the synchronous mode.
2. Fixed the problem that DSD64 files at local playback have random short pause in some cases of native mode.
The upgrade tool, the new firmware and the operating guide can be downloaded via the following link:
Firmware upgrade procedure:
1. Press and hold the upgrade button on rear panel, then plug in the power cable, release the upgrade button until the screen shows "upgrade mode", as shown below:
2. Connect the USB cable to PC, screen will show "USB Active", as shown below:
3. Double-click the upgrade tool "MatrixAudio DFU.exe", the interface as shown below:
4. It will show connection if your device is connected properly.
5. Load the upgrade image file, as shown below:
6. Click the start button to begin upgrade, it will show upgrade successfully after progress bar ends.
Please ensure the USB cable and power cable are stable connection in upgrade process, unexpected USB cable disconnection or power disconnection during upgrade will result in a risk of damage to the underlying firmware of the device.
7. After the upgrade is successful, click reset button to restart the device, as shown below:
8. After device is restarted, the upgrade image file will be automatically loaded. During this process, please keep the power supply connected, the screen will briefly display successful after the upgrade, as shown below:
9. After the upgrade is complete, the device automatically restarts to the normal working interface, please enter item 11 in the configuration menu to check the current firmware version.
If there is an unexpected situation during the upgrade, please disconnect the power of the device and contact us in time.