主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Playing wrong tracks
Sorry, may have previously posted this in the wrong thread.

I have an SSD connected as my music source. This contains ripped CD's in .AIFF, .M4A and .WAV formats.

This issue i have is, if i navigate to a folder and try to play some tracks it will not play that track, it will play the same track but from a different folder !

For example i have a folder with 4 tracks ripped from a cd, all .AIFF. It will play 3 out of 4 of them from that folder, but it will play the 2nd track from the album, witch is in it's own folder and it's a ripped track in a .M4A format ?

Also when playing tracks from an album, again it will not play the whole album from the files in the folder, it will play some tracks from a folder that contains completions of tracks, like ripped best of CD's.

How can I make it play all the tracks in the one folder and not have it play tracks from other folders?

I've tried ripping some cd's again with and without cue files, it makes no difference.

As you can see, from the screenshot, i'm trying to play track 2, but it's playing it from a different locations.

[img]attachment.php?aid=330[/img]   

Please advise a solution.

Thank you.
回复

这个主题的帖子
Playing wrong tracks - by Bob - 10-09-2023, 05:17 PM
RE: Playing wrong tracks - by Wei Cao - 10-13-2023, 07:46 AM
RE: Playing wrong tracks - by Bob - 10-15-2023, 04:03 PM
RE: Playing wrong tracks - by Wei Cao - 11-09-2023, 02:28 AM

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客