主题评价:
  • 1 次(票) - 平均星级: 5
Firmware version and changelog of element X/P/M/i (C12201)
Rainbow 
Models: element X, element P, element M, element i

Firmware version: C12201
App version: Updated the MA Remote app to v3.3.6 (or newer) before you update the firmware for the device. Otherwise, the device with C12201 firmware will not communicate with the old app correctly.
Release date: Dec. 29th, 2023
What's new:
  1. Support CUE files, albums can be displayed as separated tracks.
  2. Fixed the issue that in some cases, the metadata of WAV and CUE albums are displayed incorrectly.
  3. Fixed the issue that in some cases, playback from DLNA fails.
  4. Fixed the issue that the device still could be woken up by Spotify app even if Spotify Connect has been disconnected.
  5. No need to re-build the library from NAS after the device had a power cycling.
  6. Improve the speed of the app communicating to the device.
  7. Improve the display of album arts.
  8. Add tracks from local music library to My Favorites.
  9. Qobuz lauthentication changed to OAuth method.

Firmware version: C02001
Release date: Nov. 5, 2021

What's new:
Device:
  1. Spotify Connect integrated.
  2. Fixed the issue that the element device displays an incorrect status when the network drive is offline.
  3. Fixed the issue that the element device cannot enter Wi-Fi configuration mode when the Dimmer option is set to 5 sec.
  4. Fixed the issue that under Dimmer mode, when pressing the Standby button, the device enters Standby mode directly instead of quits the Dimmer mode first.
  5. Fixed the issue that under Network input mode, the Playing icon displays incorrectly on the device screen.
  6. Fixed the issue that the bit depth is displayed incorrectly when DSD file is playing.
  7. When performing a factory reset, the device's name will also be changed to default name.
  8. Remove streaming account from the device when performing a factory reset.
Update method:

回复
(03-04-2020, 05:14 AM)Cao Wei 提到: B21201

Matrix Element X. How to update the firmware?
回复
(03-05-2020, 03:17 AM)Aibek 提到:
(03-04-2020, 05:14 AM)Cao Wei 提到: B21201

Hi Aibek, I just updated the update method in the thread.
Please follow the instructions.
回复
(03-05-2020, 03:28 AM)Cao Wei 提到:
(03-05-2020, 03:17 AM)Aibek 提到:
(03-04-2020, 05:14 AM)Cao Wei 提到: B21201

Hi Aibek, I just updated the update method in the thread.
Please follow the instructions.
Hi Cao Wei.
I updated my element M as you posted above and checked the version. But the version is B21201. How can I fix problem?

附件 图片

回复
Could you make the version of the new firmware appear in the topic header?
For example:
Master index for element X / P / M / i firmware update and changelog (Continuously updated - B51501)
回复
(07-01-2020, 02:58 PM)Aibek 提到: Could you make the version of the new firmware appear in the topic header?
For example:
Master index for element X / P / M / i firmware update and changelog (Continuously updated - B51501)

Good idea, Thank you!
回复
Hi Cao Wei

I understand that there should be a new firmware out B61601 and an update to the MA Remote iOS for the Element series.. Do you have estimate when it will be available?

Best regards
Mike
回复
[quote pid='70' dateline='1583298895']
 Raimound
[/quote]
Hello Cao Wei,

as I understood the actual Firmaware Version of  Matrix X / P / M / I is B61601. On my Matrix Element X I only find "the Current Version B51501" and the unit answer that it is the "up to date Version". It seems there is something wrong !?

More than 4 Month ago I got in touch with the Matrix Team in the Forum of "audiosciencereview". I have given some findings about the behavier of the SW (e.g. if you enter a folder to select a music file to play and if you go back to the list of folders in my NAS you get direktly to the Folder with the Name "A....." at the beginning. This is not very convinient specially if you have many folders and if you get back from a folder with the name "X". In my case I need to scroll down again more than 200 folders to get on the place where I was before I entered the last folder.
I think if you enter a folder and you get back, you should find your self at the same location as before you entered the folder. So that you can continue your surging for a song......)
I realy would apreciate if this problem is solved in the next update.
Greetings
Raimound
回复
I have Element I / B51051, but I still receive a message: "Firmware is up to date"... What's wrong?
回复
Hi Piotr, hi Raiound,
Are you using android phones?
Update your app, and then check for the firmware update.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客