主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
MA Remote app crashes
Hi guys,

Since the latest update of MA Remote app (2020.04.01), it keeps crashing when starting up (while displaying Waiting for the device to connect to the WLAN...). If I reinstall the app, it recognizes my Element i as Element-X, before crashing again. I have a OnePlus 5T, running Android 9. I would appreciate if you could look into this, or provide an older apk version of the app.

Thanks
Gábor
回复
Hi Gabor,
Sorry to make you trouble. We will try to reproduce your issues in our office.
You can download elder version by the following links.
https://www.matrix-digi.com/app/MA_Remote_2.1.0.apk
https://www.matrix-digi.com/app/MA_Remote_2.0.2.apk

Thank you again.

Cao
回复
Thank you, the older versions work just fine. I have upgraded the firmware of the Element i to the latest version, then installed the latest MA Remote app again. It still recognizes my player as Element-X, then crashes. Hope this helps.

Thanks
Gabor
回复
(04-08-2020, 07:17 AM)Gábor 提到: Thank you, the older versions work just fine. I have upgraded the firmware of the Element i to the latest version, then installed the latest MA Remote app again. It still recognizes my player as Element-X, then crashes. Hope this helps.

Thanks
Gabor

Can you please upload a photo of Product Info of your element i?
you can find the page at and of the device settings menu.
回复

回复
hi Gabor, can you contact me by email?
please send a picture of your device screen displaying Product Info in settings menu.
My email address is caowei@matrix-digi.com
回复
Today I got the same problem.
MA Remote updated from previous version (v.2.1.2) to the latest 2.1.3 version (via Google store) and after this the application keeps crashing in a loop when starting up. I've uninstalled and re-installed it again but no luck so far.
To fix the problem, I've downloaded previous version: v.2.1.2 from the address above (thank you for sharing it) and installed it on the phone. After this all work like a charm.

The Matrix device is: Element M with latest firmware (B51501) installed.
The phone device is: Samsung S8+ with latest updates.
回复
(05-16-2020, 05:51 PM)Ion 提到: Today I got the same problem.
MA Remote updated from previous version (v.2.1.2) to the latest 2.1.3 version (via Google store) and after this the application keeps crashing in a loop when starting up. I've uninstalled and re-installed it again but no luck so far.
To fix the problem, I've downloaded previous version: v.2.1.2 from the address above (thank you for sharing it) and installed it on the phone. After this all work like a charm.

The Matrix device is: Element M with latest firmware (B51501) installed.
The phone device is: Samsung S8+ with latest updates.

Got it.

Can you help us to test a newer beta version? If so, please send an email to support@matrix-digi.com, we will provide the download link to you.
Thank you.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客