主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
MA remote app
Hello from Australia,
I have enjoyed the Element I for several month now and to make the MA app work a bit easier , can you please install  a Column display in Files , so one can select the albums alphabetically...maybe it would be possible to select the settings separately  for Albums , Artist , Files ..?? That would be nice and make life a bit easier with a 4Tb Files SSd ...
Thank you Helmut

PS
on your device page  ...look at + Add deivce wizard ... you might want to correct your spelling there ... Wink ....
回复
Hello Helmut
We are also trying on this function.
Thanks for the spelling correction.  Tongue
回复
(05-18-2020, 06:16 AM)Cao Wei 提到: Hello Helmut
We are also trying on this function.
Thanks for the spelling correction.  Tongue
Hello again , "Chief Fun Officer of Matrix Audio [图: wink.png] "...
Adding tp my previous request ...as I would like to "KIS" (keep it simple" ...that was the reason I bought your excellent DAC ...But ,...the MA Remote makes KIS a bit frustrating...I am not a computer expert at my ripe old age of 77 ....but my German logic tells me that there is a real basic logic problem with your app...
for instance ... I select the search function Step 1 and that brings up say 3 albums on my artist search request , that was Step 2 ,
I than open 1 album , Step 3 and select a song to put into Favorites ...than I like to go "Back" to the other previous selected albums in step 2 , to select another song....not posibble , it goes back to files ..."Back" surely should mean "Back" to the previous step , not "Back" 2 or 3 steps ....The same problem oaccours when you have 2 USB SSD's ....
Hope I did not confuse the KIS issue here...
and the app does not read the full amount of albums and artists on the SSD ...lots of work to do for your programmer , but try to make it simple for us users , please....!!!
Stay safe and enjoy the music ...Kind regards Helmut .... Smile
回复
Dear Mister Helmut,
Thanks for your valuable advices. we will seriously consider your request and study how to fix the problems.
Thank you again.

Cao
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客