主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Firmware updates and changelogs of mini-i Pro 4 and mini-i 4 (bug collecting)
(05-01-2024, 03:05 PM)Andis 提到:
(04-30-2024, 02:39 AM)LI HUI 提到:
(04-29-2024, 03:03 PM)Andis 提到: Good afternoon! Just bought a Mini i-4 pro. I connect with LAN. I installed the latest firmware. Tidal connect doesn't work Sad MA app doesn't work for Tidal either!!!! Tidal only works with the McConnet app. What should I do?
Hi Andis,
Could you please share any error messages or prompts you're seeing in our MA Remote? I'd like to check your status. Would you mind providing a screenshot?

(05-01-2024, 03:05 PM)Andis 提到:
(04-30-2024, 02:39 AM)LI HUI 提到:
(04-29-2024, 03:03 PM)Andis 提到: Good afternoon! Just bought a Mini i-4 pro. I connect with LAN. I installed the latest firmware. Tidal connect doesn't work Sad MA app doesn't work for Tidal either!!!! Tidal only works with the McConnet app. What should I do?
Hi Andis,
Could you please share any error messages or prompts you're seeing in our MA Remote? I'd like to check your status. Would you mind providing a screenshot?

With the McConnet app I find the Matrix Mini i-4 and can use Tidal through it. Spotify also works well with Matrix. Internet radio with MA application works. Doesn't work for Tidal in any way. Not with the MA app, not with Tidal Connect!! I am in complete despair. Please, please, please help me! Please solve this problem of mine. I can't listen to my music!!!
回复
Today I connected the Matrix Mini i-4 in my office. Tidal Connect and MA app worked !!! I brought the Matrix home and connected it to my network and again Tidal Connect and Tidal via the MA app do not work. There is an incompatibility between the Matrix Mini and my internet network! It's interesting that when I listen to Spotify at home, I can't see the image on the screen. In the office, the image was visible on the Matrix screen! Will this help you solve the problem? I am very much waiting for your answer!
[/quote]
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客