主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Element X Gapless playback does not work
Been a while since I posted here.

I have Matrix Element X (I suppose it is referred to as the first generations), and latterly I noticed that that the gapless playback just does not work as it should. Perhaps I did not pay attention to it before, or maybe it did work before, and only got messed up through the latest firmware update. I would not know. It just does not work as it should.

I stream my music from NAS through mconnect, HiFi Cast and, lately, BubbleUpNp as the control app. Tried them all, the behavior is the same. Normal play, not gapless, leaves about 2.5sec gap between the tracks - which is to be expected; set to gapless makes it sound as if tracks collide 2 seconds into each other. Kind of weird, really.

Is there a fix for this?

thank you in advance
-s

P.S. I recorded the samples (through the microphone) while playing Pink Floyd's the Wall (this is the album that should be played in gapless mode only), but I can not attach mp3 files to this post.
回复
Anyone ?
回复
The gapless playback may not work for UPnP streaming.
Did you tried local playback? (For example connect a USB drive to the device,browse and play from the MA Remote app?)
Sorry for the delay, because the past days are Chinese New Year holiday.
回复
(02-18-2024, 03:42 PM)Wei Cao 提到: The gapless playback may not work for UPnP streaming.
Did you tried local playback? (For example connect a USB drive to the device,browse and play from the MA Remote app?)
Sorry for the delay, because the past days are Chinese New Year holiday.

No, it is the same thing. With USB in the back, gapless is messed up still.
It is not always noticeable, but on this particular album, where transitions do also vary in loudness, the playback is not pretty at all.
Is the firmware for Element X still being worked on? I mean, will there be updates?

-sergey
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客