主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
[Feature Request] - network control and monitor
Hi All,

my MA mini-i 4 pro just arrived and it's a very good product for my needs. What I think is missing ( or at least I cannot find how to ) is a proper way to control the device through the network. I'd very like to integrate mini-i 4 in Home Assistant and and API and a proper documentation would be great in order to develop an integration.

Port scanning the device lists some open ports, can you please explain what are used for? Having open ports on my network, worries me a bit ( i'm paranoid Smile )

22 ( ssh ) - is it possible login via ssh to the device? in that can what's the default password?
139 ( telent ) - same as above.. is it possible to lgin via telnet ? what's the default password?
445 ( smb )
7000 ( file server? )
8001 - ?
8899 - ?
49152 - ?

Best regards
回复
(05-20-2024, 01:17 PM)Roberto_3736 提到: Hi All,

my MA mini-i 4 pro just arrived and it's a very good product for my needs. What I think is missing ( or at least I cannot find how to ) is a proper way to control the device through the network. I'd very like to integrate mini-i 4 in Home Assistant and and API and a proper documentation would be great in order to develop an integration.

Port scanning the device lists some open ports, can you please explain what are used for? Having open ports on my network, worries me a bit ( i'm paranoid Smile )

22 ( ssh ) - is it possible login via ssh to the device? in that can what's the default password?
139 ( telent ) - same as above.. is it possible to lgin via telnet ? what's the default password?
445 ( smb )
7000 ( file server? )
8001 - ?
8899 - ?
49152 - ?

Best regards
Hi Roberto,
Sorry sir, we don't have such a function yet. I will let the dev team know , they may evaluate it and may plan in the future product plans.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客