Matrix Audio Community
Mini i-4 Auto power on - 可打印的版本

+- Matrix Audio Community (https://www.matrix-digi.com/forums)
+-- 版块: Main Discussion(主讨论区) (https://www.matrix-digi.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- 版块: English Discussion (https://www.matrix-digi.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- 主题: Mini i-4 Auto power on (/showthread.php?tid=709)

Mini i-4 Auto power on - Pol - 04-04-2024

Hello, my Matrix mini-i-4 regularly turns on by itself.  Have you ever encountered this problem?  Do you know how to fix it?  Thanks.

RE: Mini i-4 Auto power on - LI HUI - 04-08-2024

(04-04-2024, 05:06 PM)Pol 提到: Hello, my Matrix mini-i-4 regularly turns on by itself.  Have you ever encountered this problem?  Do you know how to fix it?  Thanks.
HI Pol,
Could you please describe the automatic startup status in more detail?
Does it occur when the device is in standby mode?
You can try navigating from the device settings menu, swipe left for the settings menu, select "Remote Control "-“IR remote Control” and then turn it off.

RE: Mini i-4 Auto power on - Pol - 04-08-2024

(04-08-2024, 03:31 AM)LI HUI 提到:
(04-04-2024, 05:06 PM)Pol 提到: Hello, my Matrix mini-i-4 regularly turns on by itself.  Have you ever encountered this problem?  Do you know how to fix it?  Thanks.
HI Pol,
Does it occur when the machine is in standby mode?
You can try navigating to the machine's screen, swipe light for the settings menu, select "Remote Control "-“IR remote Control” and then turn it off.
Hello,
Yes, Always When in stand-by mode. I modified the remote control mode. I'll keep you in informed.

RE: Mini i-4 Auto power on - Pol - 04-10-2024

(04-08-2024, 05:13 PM)Pol 提到:
(04-08-2024, 03:31 AM)LI HUI 提到:
HI Pol,
Does it occur when the machine is in standby mode?
You can try navigating to the machine's screen, swipe light for the settings menu, select "Remote Control "-“IR remote Control” and then turn it off.
Hello,
Yes, Always When in stand-by mode. I modified the remote control mode. I'll keep you in informed.
Well well well.... It seems that it turns  automatically on when i use Spotify on my phone after a previous session, although I had turned off the device in the meantime.... Curious...

RE: Mini i-4 Auto power on - Wei Cao - 04-11-2024

Hi Pol,
When you finished a listening session in Spotify, enter the device list, and switch back to "Phone", don't keep the mini-i 4 is selected. Maybe you need to "Forget" the device in Spotify.

RE: Mini i-4 Auto power on - Pol - 04-22-2024

(04-11-2024, 12:44 AM)Wei Cao 提到: Hi Pol,
When you finished a listening session in Spotify, enter the device list, and switch back to "Phone", don't keep the mini-i 4 is selected. Maybe you need to "Forget" the device in Spotify.
It’s way too complicated! there is no other solution? even when I'm away from home, I find it on every evening....

RE: Mini i-4 Auto power on - LI HUI - 04-23-2024

(04-22-2024, 07:03 PM)Pol 提到: It’s way too complicated! there is no other solution? even when I'm away from home, I find it on every evening....
Hi Pol,
You can refer to this for settings[attachment=393]