主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Matrix Element S
(06-30-2024, 07:29 PM)Perivoje 提到: Hi guys, 

after updting to the latest firmware, i can't access play qobuz or tidal via the matrix ios app...
i can log in to qobuz but when i try to play a song/album it just hang in there...like loading...

On the other had, thank you for quickly adding the capability to add a custom url for a radio statin.
works perfect...

regards,
pepo
You need to make a reset. Then set it up all over again.
回复
(07-01-2024, 11:48 AM)nickolai 提到:
(06-30-2024, 07:29 PM)Perivoje 提到: Hi guys, 

after updting to the latest firmware, i can't access play qobuz or tidal via the matrix ios app...
i can log in to qobuz but when i try to play a song/album it just hang in there...like loading...

On the other had, thank you for quickly adding the capability to add a custom url for a radio statin.
works perfect...

regards,
pepo
You need to make a reset. Then set it up all over again.

I did a factory reset, same thing...
回复
I've a similar problem in ios app. MA Remote freezes when I select another song in Qobuz.
The "next", "pause" buttons working properly.
回复
(07-03-2024, 05:33 AM)Maksim_2768 提到: I've a similar problem in ios app. MA Remote freezes when I select another song in Qobuz.
The "next", "pause" buttons working properly.
Same here, i am on iOS but for me it doesn't play, doesn't even start playing..On the other hand internet radios work...

附件 图片

回复
Hi both,
It seems a known issue which we have made some improvement in the beta app. Can you please try this beta app?
https://testflight.apple.com/join/MHulQGlz
回复
Hi Sandy i don't have apple testflight installed and when i tried to install i asks for a invitation code.
I have no way to use the app...
回复
(07-04-2024, 05:29 AM)Sandy 提到: Hi both,
It seems a known issue which we have made some improvement in the beta app. Can you please try this beta app?
https://testflight.apple.com/join/MHulQGlz

hi, I tried the beta app. Problem solved, everything works fine.
回复
(07-05-2024, 11:14 AM)Perivoje 提到: Hi Sandy i don't have apple testflight installed and when i tried to install i asks for a invitation code.
I have no way to use the app...
Hi Perivoje,
Install TestFlight from App Store first, then open that link to install the beta app.
回复
All good, managed to install the beta app, works fine now...
thanks for the help...
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客