主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Matrix App and Mini i4 streaming needs work!
First of all Thank you MA team for a nice DAC / AMP / Streamer

However,

There is a number things to address in the player and in the app:

1) Unit

- Why there isnt a reboot option in the menu? It would be nice to have it under diagnostics section
- Streaming only seem to understand English Characters. I listen music in various languages and while those display properly in your app, they do not display correctly on the Units screen (take a look at pictures IMG_6657 and IMG_6658)

2) App

- The startup annoyance
Every time you start the app the "not needed" animation starts - picture IMG_6659. While there is a button to skip it it would be nice to disable this altogether in the app settings

- Scrolling of library in the app
I am not sure why does it always have to display "connected or paired device on the top of the screen" given there is a dedicated place to manage the unit.
Because of that when you scroll content interface tends to shift up or down - it is very annoying - visualized under IMG_6661b.

- I have synchronized my local music library (yes I am using LAN) from a NAS. Each song/album have been carefully metadata edited for artwork using MP3Tag and while all of my other devices on the network (DACs, DAPs, etc) have no issues with seeing all album artwork, your MA app only seem to store spotty artwork - why? Picture IMG_6660.

- Would be nice if Plex and Apple Music was added to the streaming section of apps to connect with 

Thanks in advance,

Adam

Moderators. I had no idea that your Forum is unable to "resize" pictures. Are those visible or do i have to force myself to crop, resize and re-upload? some of them are blown up and not even centered.

Attaching scaled down pics

附件 图片

回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客