主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Missing Spotify Connect
- X-Sabre 3, update to latest firmware 1.1.1 Build004, wired ethernet connection, hardware version V1700

Spotify connect doesn't work anymore. The X-Sabre doesn't show up in the device list from Spotify App.
Only connect through Airplay works fine, but not the native Spotify connect; therefore there is no way to use it from Android or from PC.

Last year there was a similar bug. The workaround was to change the device name avoiding use of special characters.
But now that workaround doesn't work anymore. 

I haven't been using Spotify since several months. I can't tell if this is a recent regression of the last firmware, or if the bug is there since a longer time.

Thank you for your support.
回复
Hi Faby,

We will test before sending the firmware, and the test results are normal. Just now, I used iphone to test soptify transmission, which can also quickly find the device and successfully use it (as shown in the picture). You can change your phone to connect to SX3, or find in the device's Settings try to  [14. Product info].    
回复
(09-05-2024, 06:56 AM)Sandy 提到: Hi Faby,

We will test before sending the firmware, and the test results are normal. Just now, I used iphone to test soptify transmission, which can also quickly find the device and successfully use it (as shown in the picture). You can change your phone to connect to SX3, or find in the device's Settings try to  [14. Product info].

Hi Sandy.  Thank you for your quick feedback.  
In attachment a pdf with all the screenshots proving the issue from different devices and all the test cases.   

Anyhow : SOLUTION :  I have unplugged the power cord and restarted the device.  All is working fine now.  

I add here a request that I already submitted in the past but has not been implemented so far: 
Physical unplug of the cord is not nice.  By using the remote or the front panel button you can only put the device in stand-by and wake-up, but that does not solve any issue.  A function for a full Operating System restart will be appreciated (maybe executable by pressing the power button for more then x seconds , or any other viable option from the front panel menu).
A full restart is the only solution when we have problems with Spotify , Tidal , and network issues (the same I see reported for all streamer models , not only the X-Sabre).

Thank you

附件
.pdf   Device Info.pdf (大小: 495.16 KB / 下载: 1)
回复
Hi Faby,

I'm glad you've solved the problem. You don't need to worry about unplugging the power to restore the device, because our devices support hot-swap. However, regarding the shutdown issue you mentioned, we may consider adding a button in the MA app to rebuild the database in the future, similar to the shutdown refresh.

Thank you for your feedback!
Best regards!
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客