主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
SMB problems on Element X2 pure
Hi, i'm owner of Matrix Audio Element X2 Pure device.
Have very strange bug with connection to my NAS via smb.
At the beginning i can't mount folder at all.
Then i'm turned on SMB 1.0 support in my NAS SMB settings. After that i was able to attach music folder to X2 Pure.
But more strange things was started:
1) Playback any songs crashes after exactly 26 seconds.
2) Library indexing lagging and almost no progress in few days.

If i attach folder via SMB from my PC - everything works fine.
Other devices in my network working with my NAS without any issues. Hope to your help!

NAS model: Asustor AS1102T
Firmware version of X2 Pure: 1.1.5 Build006
Hardware version: V1.5
MA remote version on my phone: V4.0.5

P.S.: i saw that in current firmware version nfs support was implemented, but mount folder from my NAS via nfs didn't work out. Maybe it's syntax issues. I need instruction and example for nfs mounting as alternative to smb, if we won't be able to resolve main issue
回复
(08-01-2024, 06:03 PM)Aleksandr_4063 提到: Hi, i'm owner of Matrix Audio Element X2 Pure device.
Then i'm turned on SMB 1.0 support in my NAS SMB settings. After that i was able to attach music folder to X2 Pure.

Other devices in my network working with my NAS without any issues. Hope to your help!

P.S.: i saw that in current firmware version nfs support was implemented, but mount folder from my NAS via nfs didn't work out. Maybe it's syntax issues. I need instruction and example for nfs mounting as alternative to smb, if we won't be able to resolve main issue
Hi Aleksandr,

1. Regarding library indexing lagging and almost no progress in few days.

a. Please set up a shared folder on your computer, enable the SMB protocol, and copy the music resources into it. Please test: Does element X2 Pure mount this folder and play it normally?
b. If the shared folder on the PC can be mounted and played normally, please mount a smaller folder on your NAS first to see if it can be played normally.
c. At the same time, please make sure that your NAS has enabled the SMB, NFS, and FTP protocols.

2. Regarding the crash at 26 seconds of playback.

a. Is it that the MA Remote App crashed? Or did the host stop playing? Or did the device restart?
b. What is your phone brand and model? What was the approximate date and time of the crash?
c. Please go to device Settings menu---Tech Support---Send the logs to us.
回复
(08-02-2024, 06:04 AM)Sandy 提到:
(08-01-2024, 06:03 PM)Aleksandr_4063 提到: Hi, i'm owner of Matrix Audio Element X2 Pure device.

Hi Aleksandr,

1. Regarding library indexing lagging and almost no progress in few days.

a. Please set up a shared folder on your computer, enable the SMB protocol, and copy the music resources into it. Please test: Does element X2 Pure mount this folder and play it normally?
b. If the shared folder on the PC can be mounted and played normally, please mount a smaller folder on your NAS first to see if it can be played normally.
c. At the same time, please make sure that your NAS has enabled the SMB, NFS, and FTP protocols.

2. Regarding the crash at 26 seconds of playback.

a. Is it that the MA Remote App crashed? Or did the host stop playing? Or did the device restart?
b. What is your phone brand and model? What was the approximate date and time of the crash?
c. Please go to device Settings menu---Tech Support---Send the logs to us.

a. I wrote in original post, that from PC everything works fine. Both: playback and indexing
b. Tried to mount small folder with 1 artist - the same result. Indexing ok, but playback stop and hangs.
c. How NFS and FTP can affect playback and indexing from SMB? Ok, i tried to enable NFS anf FTP on my NAS - the same result

a. No app crashes, playback just hangs and download indicator spinning.
b. Xiaomi 11T Pro. Also i tried another phone - it is no makes difference. Last tried playback from NAS - today 03.08.2024 at ~ 05:50 - 06:10 UTC
C.  Sent it today at ~ 06:07 UTC. At ~ 05:55 playback hangs with attached big folder from NAS, at ~ 06:05 UTC playback hangs with attached small folder with 1 artist.
回复
One more observation: file on which playback hangs become lagging and not accesible to read from other devices, until i reboot my nas.
回复
(08-04-2024, 05:11 AM)Aleksandr_4063 提到: One more observation: file on which playback hangs become lagging and not accesible to read from other devices, until i reboot my nas.
Hi Aleksandr,
from the log file you uploaded, it can be seen that there is an abnormality in accessing your NAS music data from your element X2 Pure, but your other devices can access the NAS normally, so it looks like a compatibility issue at present.

We recommend:

1. Please try to enable the SMB v2.0 option on your NAS instead of SMB v1.0.

2. If it still cannot be read normally, please try to use NFS or FTP protocol to connect to your NAS instead of SMB.

附件 图片

回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客