主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Attention Devs! - MA App needs work, latest build still has bugs with Mini-i 4 Pro
Heart 
(08-21-2024, 11:23 AM)Adam_4138 提到: So maybe a button is needed in the MA app to rebuild the database without the need to factory restore the device?

We will definitely optimize this issue later.
Our subsequent development will also continue to optimize some known issues, which may take some time, but it is certain that it is within the plan.
Thank you for your support!
Best regards

-Sandy
回复
(08-22-2024, 12:46 AM)Sandy 提到:
(08-21-2024, 11:23 AM)Adam_4138 提到: So maybe a button is needed in the MA app to rebuild the database without the need to factory restore the device?

We will definitely optimize this issue later.
Our subsequent development will also continue to optimize some known issues, which may take some time, but it is certain that it is within the plan.
Thank you for your support!
Best regards

-Sandy

Thank you Sandy,

Please also consider custom character sets (for instance Polish) on case to case basis. It would be great if those were available as "custom languages" within the MA app that users could load to their units to address issues with song titles / artists without missing characters on LCD.

Keep me posted on how things progress on all inquiries, I'll be here if you would like me to take a look at any pre-release software or firmware.

If your company offer TestFlight for iOS, i could subscribe as well.

-Cheers!
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客