主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
X Sabre 3 - Toroidal Transformer
Dear Matrix Audio Team, 

i had some trouble with my x sabre 3, there was a storn recently and the unit stopped working since it doas have some time and is out of warranty I wook it to the local tecnician and he told me that the transformer was done but the board and the other parts were fine. ¿could you help me to get a new toroidal transformer for repairing my unit or share the specs to buy the right replacement?

this is the part im looking for

Thanks
Alfonso
回复
(08-25-2024, 11:50 PM)Alfonso 提到: Dear Matrix Audio Team, 

i had some trouble with my x sabre 3, there was a storn recently and the unit stopped working since it doas have some time and is out of warranty I wook it to the local tecnician and he told me that the transformer was done but the board and the other parts were fine. ¿could you help me to get a new toroidal transformer for repairing my unit or share the specs to buy the right replacement?

this is the part im looking for

Thanks
Alfonso
Simple guide about how to replace:
If you want to replace the transformer, you need to lift the motherboard and pay attention to the position of the WiFi antenna. There is a thin black antenna feeder on the side of the motherboard and the machine, which is glued together with a red electronic glue connector and does not need to be opened.

When replacing this transformer, all screws on the back panel of the machine need to be removed, and then all screws connecting the motherboard and the inside of the machine need to be opened.

Then simply lift the motherboard up appropriately, unplug the transformer plug, and replace it as it is. There is a possibility of wear and tear on the screws of the inner hexagon, so we have also put some in.
回复
引用:Simple guide about how to replace:
If you want to replace the transformer, you need to lift the motherboard and pay attention to the position of the WiFi antenna. There is a thin black antenna feeder on the side of the motherboard and the machine, which is glued together with a red electronic glue connector and does not need to be opened.
When replacing this transformer, all screws on the back panel of the machine need to be removed, and then all screws connecting the motherboard and the inside of the machine need to be opened.

Then simply lift the motherboard up appropriately, unplug the transformer plug, and replace it as it is. There is a possibility of wear and tear on the screws of the inner hexagon, so we have also put some in.
I have a similar case, I tried to repair it but I did not see the wear of the hexagon screws. I do not know where the problem lies?
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客