主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Element S issue
For about 2 weeks now, MA Remote will hang when I search for anything in Qobuz.  It displays the search results, but hangs with the search animation nonstop.  Just double checked, firmware and MA Remote are both up to date.  Have also deleted and reinstalled MA Remote many times.
回复
(07-22-2024, 02:59 AM)Ryan_4004 提到: For about 2 weeks now, MA Remote will hang when I search for anything in Qobuz.  It displays the search results, but hangs with the search animation nonstop.  Just double checked, firmware and MA Remote are both up to date.  Have also deleted and reinstalled MA Remote many times.

Hi Ryan,
we have received your feedback and are checking, the loading animation can be cancelled by going back one step, and then it can be used normally.
回复
(07-22-2024, 02:59 AM)Ryan_4004 提到: For about 2 weeks now, MA Remote will hang when I search for anything in Qobuz.  It displays the search results, but hangs with the search animation nonstop.  Just double checked, firmware and MA Remote are both up to date.  Have also deleted and reinstalled MA Remote many times.
Hello Ryan,
we have fixed the problem you have encountered, and the next version will be released. At present, if you encounter it, just go back one step.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客