主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Unable to stream from internet radio using Vtuner
Hi I am unable to stream vtuner but radio paradise no issue.There was a update for the sabre3 .
回复
Same issue for Element S, after V4.0.8 update, Vtunner stoped working, re-installed Andriod MA remote app, and rebooted steamer several times, still no luck.
回复
(08-25-2024, 08:37 PM)Yong 提到: Same issue for Element S, after V4.0.8 update, Vtunner stoped working, re-installed Andriod MA remote app, and rebooted steamer several times, still no luck.
The developers are already looking at this, but please be patient.
回复
Hi I hope this is resolved asap.Please sort this out,we buy equipment that is suppose to work better after a update and not have issues.
回复
(08-26-2024, 06:37 AM)Gunendran 提到: Hi I hope this is resolved asap.Please sort this out,we buy equipment that is suppose to work better after a update and not have issues.
Understood, Vtunner's question, we are communicating with each other by email. If you know the address of the broadcast, you can add it to the custom broadcast first.
回复
Hello,
1. same problem in vTuner with mini-i 4 and the latest updates in firmware (1.1.0 Build004) and software MA Remote App (V4.0.8)
2. since vtuner did not work, I switched to Radio Paradise Global mix, and after a period of time playing (random 5-15 minutes), (A) it stops playing and the low positioned status bar in the app displays Streaming Not playing & with no icon. (B) If I dont do any action on the mini-i 4 or the MA Remote app after a while it auto shutdown (correctly with the predifined time I had already set). Though the MA Remote App, after the device shuts down is unresponsive and freezes. After some seconds it pops up a message that it is unresponsive (i dont know if its an android message or the app's). If you press the button on the phone to deactivate the screen (not power down) the next time you press the button to activate the screen the MA Remote app is working and has updated the device status, with device offline (correctly).
3. random clicks/pops (thankfully with low level intensity) when streaming from Wiim Mini to MA Mini-i 4 through optical cable. This was first noticed after the latest update. I dont know if its the mini-i 4 problem or the wiim mini (I might have updated it too!! It was a device update frenzy day!)

mini-i 4 hw version V1.3
Phone: SM-S911B with Android 14

To the admin: Since its the first time I'm posting in matrix audio community, please consider forwarding the following to the developers team:
1. Please add Amazon Music service. I find it funny that a ~100euro device like wiim mini to have support for so many services and better UI exprerience in my opinion (it still has its own annoyances though!)
2. To remove the startup animation on MA Remote App with the skip button. I find it quite annoying
3. In the vTuner section, please add a search function. For example if i choose UK it lists tens of hundrends of stations, if I go scrolling with my thumb, it gets numb after a while!
4. In the vTuner section, the categories are very strange/inaccurate at least for the stations in Greece where I live. I dont know if it is a vtuner choice to group them like that. It would also be fantastic if it had a category with actual broadcasting FM radio stations per country

After all these requests and ...negativity, now a BIG THANK YOU shout to the developers for adding NFS and FTP (in the previous update) !!! I was more than pleasantly surprised ! Let's hope I finding some time to add my personal audio library located on an old synology NAS to test it ;-)

Best regards
回复
(08-26-2024, 04:20 PM)geox 提到: Hello,
1. same problem in vTuner with mini-i 4 and the latest updates in firmware (1.1.0 Build004) and software MA Remote App (V4.0.8)
2. since vtuner did not work, I switched to Radio Paradise Global mix, and after a period of time playing (random 5-15 minutes), (A) it stops playing and the low positioned status bar in the app displays Streaming Not playing & with no icon. (B) If I dont do any action on the mini-i 4 or the MA Remote app after a while it auto shutdown (correctly with the predifined time I had already set). Though the MA Remote App, after the device shuts down is unresponsive and freezes. After some seconds it pops up a message that it is unresponsive (i dont know if its an android message or the app's). If you press the button on the phone to deactivate the screen (not power down) the next time you press the button to activate the screen the MA Remote app is working and has updated the device status, with device offline (correctly).
3. random clicks/pops (thankfully with low level intensity) when streaming from Wiim Mini to MA Mini-i 4 through optical cable. This was first noticed after the latest update. I dont know if its the mini-i 4 problem or the wiim mini (I might have updated it too!! It was a device update frenzy day!)

mini-i 4 hw version V1.3
Phone: SM-S911B with Android 14

To the admin: Since its the first time I'm posting in matrix audio community, please consider forwarding the following to the developers team:
1. Please add Amazon Music service. I find it funny that a ~100euro device like wiim mini to have support for so many services and better UI exprerience in my opinion (it still has its own annoyances though!)
2. To remove the startup animation on MA Remote App with the skip button. I find it quite annoying
3. In the vTuner section, please add a search function. For example if i choose UK it lists tens of hundrends of stations, if I go scrolling with my thumb, it gets numb after a while!
4. In the vTuner section, the categories are very strange/inaccurate at least for the stations in Greece where I live. I dont know if it is a vtuner choice to group them like that. It would also be fantastic if it had a category with actual broadcasting FM radio stations per country

After all these requests and ...negativity, now a BIG THANK YOU shout to the developers for adding NFS and FTP (in the previous update) !!! I was more than pleasantly surprised ! Let's hope I finding some time to add my personal audio library located on an old synology NAS to test it ;-)

Best regards
Hi geox,

Thank you for your suggestions and feedback. I will pass on your needs to the development department.
As for the situation of vTuner, it seems that it is not a problem that we can solve by ourselves. We are communicating with vTuner.
回复
Update:

Vtuner works now Smile
回复
(09-20-2024, 02:39 PM)Yong 提到: Update:

Vtuner works now Smile
Yes, thanks for your feedback.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客