主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Firmware updates and changelogs of element S (bug collecting)
Just received Matrix Element S streamer today.  Have it connected to my network using WLAN and output via USB to an external DAC (Denefrips Ares II.)
Couple items to mention:
1. When first attempting to connect to my network the Element S device could not be found from my 5G access point and I had to use the 2.4G version.
2. Once connected I was prompted to update the firmware, which I did. The subsequent update process, more specifically the file download took hours.
3. The MA Remote App which I am attempting to run on an Android phone, is so totally full of bugs as to be worthless. I was unable to sign onto Tidal, the app would back out informing me about a bug. Fortunately I can use both Tidal Connect and Spotify Connect. I don't know if this was the ultimate intention, but then I would ask what the purpose of the app is.
4. Why is the list of internet radio station just a list of Chinese characters? I don't know how to edit this list.
回复
(09-19-2024, 03:05 AM)Neil_4424 提到: Just received Matrix Element S streamer today.  Have it connected to my network using WLAN and output via USB to an external DAC (Denefrips Ares II.)
Couple items to mention:
1. When first attempting to connect to my network the Element S device could not be found from my 5G access point and I had to use the 2.4G version.
2. Once connected I was prompted to update the firmware, which I did. The subsequent update process, more specifically the file download took hours.
3. The MA Remote App which I am attempting to run on an Android phone, is so totally full of bugs as to be worthless. I was unable to sign onto Tidal, the app would back out informing me about a bug. Fortunately I can use both Tidal Connect and Spotify Connect. I don't know if this was the ultimate intention, but then I would ask what the purpose of the app is.
4. Why is the list of internet radio station just a list of Chinese characters? I don't know how to edit this list.
Hi Neil,

1. First, make sure your device and mobile phone are in the same LAN, the same network segment, and preferably the same frequency. The mobile phone and device are connected to 5G or 2.4G.
2. It is normal that the firmware is usually slow when it is downloaded for the first time. If the network condition is not good, it will be slower. You can connect the device to the network by wire, and download the firmware directly from the device without going through the APP.
3. The latest version of the APP is 4.0.9. We fixed some minor problems this morning and re-released it. You can re-download it from the official website.(https://www.matrix-digi.com/app/MA_Remote_4.0.9.apk)
4. Please make sure that your APP is re-downloaded. If there is still a problem after re-downloading, please send me a screenshot and we will see what is going on.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客