主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Matrix 805 amplification
So I ended up with a pair of BW 805s that needed some repairs. I did that and they sound fantastic! I currently have them amped with a monoprice 450w amp and schiit modi 3 dac, but I really would like to add a sub and eq to the system. I really like the wiim software, and was looking at the wiim amp. Do you think that would be enough to power the 805s?
回复
(09-13-2024, 07:39 AM)drew 提到: So I ended up with a pair of BW 805s that needed some repairs. I did that and they sound fantastic! I currently have them amped with a monoprice 450w amp and schiit modi 3 dac, but I really would like to add a sub and eq to the system. I really like the wiim software, and was looking at the wiim amp. Do you think that would be enough to power the 805s?
Hi Drew,

I don't know which model you are talking about. We don't have 805S in our product library.
Could you please confirm the specific model of the product on our official website?
The official website link is below:
https://www.matrix-digi.com/
回复
(09-13-2024, 07:39 AM)drew 提到: So I ended up with a pair of BW 805s that needed some repairs. I did that and they sound fantastic! I currently have them amped with a monoprice 450w amp and schiit modi 3 dac, but I really would like to add a sub and eq to the system. I really like the wiim software, and was looking at the wiim amp. Do you think that would be enough to power the 805s?banana game
It’s awesome that you got your BW 805s sounding fantastic after the repairs! The Monoprice 450W amp is already quite powerful for those speakers, so adding a sub and EQ should definitely enhance your system. As for the Wiim Amp, while it's a great piece of tech, it might not have enough power to fully drive your 805s to their potential. The 805s thrive with a solid power source, and the Wiim Amp might leave you wanting more, especially in terms of dynamics and volume. You could still integrate Wiim software into your setup for streaming and EQ control while keeping your current amp to maintain the power output.

Brayden Ferrell
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: