主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Matrix Element S
(08-22-2024, 09:24 PM)nickolai 提到: Often freezes when starting on new firmware!
Please send a log to the device【 tech support】 and tell me your device SN code.
回复
After update latest firmware, front panel often freeze and Remote App always showing "Device is starting please wait...". Need to unplug power and reboot to resume. Every time it has to rescan my 4TB HDD before can play my content.
回复
(08-23-2024, 02:23 PM)Kelvin_3222 提到: After update latest firmware, front panel often freeze and Remote App always showing "Device is starting please wait...".  Need to unplug power and reboot to resume.  Every time it has to rescan my 4TB HDD before can play my content.
The developers are already studying this problem, this is not an isolated phenomenon, please wait patiently, please send the log to the technical support of the device, and send your SN code to me, thank you. (Please post the content in a single post and delete it repeatedly so we can focus on the issue)
回复
(08-23-2024, 02:23 PM)Kelvin_3222 提到: After update latest firmware, front panel often freeze and Remote App always showing "Device is starting please wait...".  Need to unplug power and reboot to resume.  Every time it has to rescan my 4TB HDD before can play my content.
The new firmware has been released, please download the latest firmware to try.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客