主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
X-SABRE Pro MQA firmware update
Hi,

Part 2: XMOS v3.30 firmware update done - stupid thing - I was doing an update through a laptop that didn't have the driver installed.

Unfortunately, now I have a serious problem with the DSD format. Starting a song in DSD format is accompanied by a powerful crack, each time you move the track or turn on the next one, the device automatically returns to the PCM signal and switches to DSD, accompanied by a crack. Can't listen to music Sad I thought maybe it was X-SPDIF 2's fault, so I skipped that item, but connecting the USU-USB X-sabre - H item didn't change anything.

A tragedy - a great request for help.

Just in case, I did the full firmware update procedure again: MCU and XMOS firmware update for X-SABRE Pro MQA on a computer with the latest driver: MatrixAudio_v5.50.0_2022-09-08_setup, through which I play music files.
It was done without any problems, but unfortunately it didn't help, the powerful crack for DSD files remained.

It occurs when the device changes the signal from PCM to DSD: the display shows "Connecting" for a moment and then there is a crack.

This is not the fault of my connections or PC because there is no crackle for the PCM signal. If the source is a CD connected via Saber, there is no problem either. The problem appeared after XMOS v3.30 firmware update.
In addition, a note, maybe important: the crackle is of the same power regardless of what gain is set.

Regards
Sebastian
回复

这个主题的帖子
RE: X-SABRE Pro MQA firmware update - by Wei Cao - 04-24-2023, 08:48 AM
RE: X-SABRE Pro MQA firmware update - by Wei Cao - 05-06-2023, 03:32 AM
RE: X-SABRE Pro MQA firmware update - by Sebastian_2540 - 05-12-2023, 08:15 PM
RE: X-SABRE Pro MQA firmware update - by Wei Cao - 05-16-2023, 09:53 AM
RE: X-SABRE Pro MQA firmware update - by Wei Cao - 05-26-2023, 02:58 AM
RE: X-SABRE Pro MQA firmware update - by Wei Cao - 05-29-2023, 07:20 AM

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客