主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Matrix Mini i Pro 4 Toslink Problem
I noticed a problem of Matrix Mini i Pro 4. When input source is toslink and the volume is lower than certain level (could be -70db), mini i pro 4 will try to switch off the output immediately, and generating a breaking noise. 

My setup is Nintendo Switch -> HDMI to toslink separator -> toslink optical -> mini i pro 4, and also other input sources connecting mini i pro 4. So the mini i pro 4 is not only used for listening music, but also a general DAC connecting all my devices.  
When playing games on Nintendo Switch, the above problem is causing a lot of noise, mostly when i open menus in game. The BGM of the game is not playing after opening menu and changing tabs in menu got a "bip" sound, this "bip" is never correctly decoded and I can only hear a lot of "switching input" that kind of noise. 

I have tried connecting toslink to Mojo and there is no such problem; also tried connecting toslink to PC, then PC record the sound and use USB connecting to mini i pro 4, also no problem. Only toslink directly connecting to mini i pro 4 got problem.

The same problem happened on mini i pro 3, and Matrix used to fix it by firmware upgrade. Could customer service people help to raise this problem to devs and fix in next firmware update?
回复

这个主题的帖子
Matrix Mini i Pro 4 Toslink Problem - by Fangzhou - 08-24-2023, 01:26 AM

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客