主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Mini-i Pro 4 (separate volume for headphones, skipping and glitch issues)
(05-22-2024, 01:01 AM)LI HUI 提到: Hi Three Springs,
  1. Trust me, the logic of volume control of the 2 headphone outs are the same in the 2 models. (He is not saying the feature you want by the way. Watch the video again, please.) Take a note at the output icon on the left, headphone out and line out. The output volume of 6.35mm and 4.4mm are always consistent (they always has 6dB differences).
  2. It may be because of the power mains, some interferences transmitted to your device and causes the drop out. The other way to verify this issue, bring the devices to another environment, e.g., your office or another one's home, see will it happen again.  Many factors may cause such problems. An example, one of the customer in China, as long as the compressor of his refrigerator starts or stops, his DAC drops out.
1. I do see that when he turns the volume, both decibels change at the same time and are 6dB apart (okay). So does this mean if you change the volume for one output only (say the 6.35 up by 3dB), then automatically when you switch outputs, the 4.4 will also be 3dB higher by default to start?

2. Regardless of other environments, my priority is to get it to work properly at home. I notice the problem is most prevalent after a restart (of my laptop). When I restarted earlier, the skip/glitch would immediately be more frequent (on foobar) - even when I pulled the power cord and used battery power, and especially when I opened another program (such as Microsoft Word or Google Chrome). I even restarted the mini-i, but that didn't seem to help. It wasn't until 10-15 minutes later that it seems to have settled down a bit. Any reason why this is the case? And is there anything I can do about it?
回复

这个主题的帖子
RE: Mini-i Pro 4 (separate volume for headphones, skipping and glitch issues) - by Three Springs - 05-25-2024, 11:47 PM

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客