主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Firmware updates and changelogs of element S (bug collecting)
(05-26-2024, 10:50 AM)Philip_2702 提到: Hi,

I just signed up for a trial of Tidal and have been trying to use Tidal Connect with my Element S.

The Tidal App recognises the Element S as a Tidal Connect device. 

However, when I play an album (or playlist), the first track plays perfectly but it stops playing after track one finishes.

This behaviour occurs, whether I start playback from my Phone, My Tablet or my PC.
It is possibleto press next track and then that track plays...

However, if I use the Tidal interface in the MA Remote App, albums (and playlists) play correctly... i.e. all tracks play automatically...

Using Tidal connect via the PC or Android apps, the play button continually has a rotating circle and the track time does not update, even though the track is playing normally...

Do you have an suggestions about diagnosing this?

I'm running the Android app on a Lenovo Tablet or a Google Pixel 7 Pro (Android 13 on Tablet, Android 14 on Pixel 7 Pro).
PC is running Win 11.
Symptoms are the same on ALL devices

I couldn't find any recent mentions of this problem when I searched the forum.

Element S is running build 1.0.7 Build 009
MA Remote App version (Android) the most recent one available (ver 4.0.2).

Tidal Apps (PC and Android) were downloaded today, so are the most recent available.
Hi Philip,
When the first track pauses, do you click "Next Track" on the device, in the Tidal app, or using the remote control?
What is your current playback quality? Have you tried lowering the quality to see if that improves the issue?
回复

这个主题的帖子
RE: Firmware updates and changelogs of element S (bug collecting) - by LI HUI - 05-27-2024, 08:00 AM

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客