主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Mini-i Pro 4 (separate volume for headphones, skipping and glitch issues)
(05-25-2024, 11:47 PM)Three Springs 提到: 1. I do see that when he turns the volume, both decibels change at the same time and are 6dB apart (okay). So does this mean if you change the volume for one output only (say the 6.35 up by 3dB), then automatically when you switch outputs, the 4.4 will also be 3dB higher by default to start?

2. Regardless of other environments, my priority is to get it to work properly at home. I notice the problem is most prevalent after a restart (of my laptop). When I restarted earlier, the skip/glitch would immediately be more frequent (on foobar) - even when I pulled the power cord and used battery power, and especially when I opened another program (such as Microsoft Word or Google Chrome). I even restarted the mini-i, but that didn't seem to help. It wasn't until 10-15 minutes later that it seems to have settled down a bit. Any reason why this is the case? And is there anything I can do about it?

1. Ignore the dB differences. That's because with the same signal from the internal DAC, the balanced headphone amp provides a higher gain than the unbanlanced amp. At any time, the DAC outputs the same signal.
  2. That's the reason why we don't suggest listening to music through a computer. Computer is not a dedicated audio device. But a hifi audio device could be affected by the interference from computers easily. If the interference comes from the external of the device, we could do nothing.
回复

这个主题的帖子
RE: Mini-i Pro 4 (separate volume for headphones, skipping and glitch issues) - by LI HUI - 05-28-2024, 12:54 AM

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: