主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Element S and DSF-files playback problems.
(07-24-2024, 09:07 AM)KKK 提到: I actually faced the second issue in this post although I used a different model of DAC. I also tested PC with USB connected to same DAC. I did not hear the "klick" or "pop" sound when choose different sound files, but I can hear clearly some "buzz" which is very uncomfortable for me when choosing different files. I reported the issue to the manufactory of the DAC I use, but they said they never got such issue reported and asked me to return the device for checking. It totally wastes my time as I do not believe that the DAC is damaged.
Hi,

Usually when the sampling rate of the DAC changes, the short noise output by the DAC is caused by the DAC. We have not yet tested the element S with DS90SE and tested the sampling rate switching of various specifications, so it is not clear whether the situation you mentioned exists.

As you mentioned, there is no noise when the PC is connected to the DAC via USB. If the sound is output through the DirectSound method of the Windows system, the audio sampling rate will be fixed to a uniform value, and there will be no popping sound in this case. (But it is worth noting that in this output method, the sampling rate of the music will be changed by Windows)

We will try to borrow a Topping D90SE for testing, and I will give you feedback if there is any result.
回复

这个主题的帖子
RE: Element S and DSF-files playback problems. - by Sandy - 07-31-2024, 06:12 AM

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客