主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Element S and DSF-files playback problems.
(07-24-2024, 09:07 AM)KKK 提到: I actually faced the second issue in this post although I used a different model of DAC. I also tested PC with USB connected to same DAC. I did not hear the "klick" or "pop" sound when choose different sound files, but I can hear clearly some "buzz" which is very uncomfortable for me when choosing different files. I reported the issue to the manufactory of the DAC I use, but they said they never got such issue reported and asked me to return the device for checking. It totally wastes my time as I do not believe that the DAC is damaged.
Hi  KKK,

We borrowed the TOPPING D90LE DAC. The D90LE and D90SE only lack MQA support, and the other functions are the same.

On the D90LE, we restored the popping sound heard from the speakers when playing the DSD format or switching between different DSD formats.

The above popping sound is caused by the DAC not "processing" the data change, so the popping sound will be heard from the DAC output when the input audio data changes, such as format change, sampling change. This situation has nothing to do with the front-end element S digital transportor.

Thank you!
回复

这个主题的帖子
RE: Element S and DSF-files playback problems. - by Sandy - 08-06-2024, 02:29 AM

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客