主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Connecting Amplifier
(08-19-2024, 07:19 AM)Petr 提到:
(08-19-2024, 06:00 AM)Sandy 提到:
(08-17-2024, 06:03 PM)Petr 提到: Hi,
what is pls the recommended way of connecting a Matrix Audio Element device to an external amplifier (which is the center of my current HiFi ecosystem, with loudspeakers connected to it)?

I do not see any digital output on the Element streamers. So I assume I have to use the analog cinch L/R output?

Thanks for your help,
Petr
Hi petr,

What's your elemente model?(By the way, our official website help center has teaching videos that you can also check out.)

Hi Sandy, I actually am to decide which model I would buy. And this aspect (connecting to my existing amplifier) is an aspect that I would take into consideration.
I assume I will decide between element P2, X2 and M2.
P.
Hi Petr,

It is recommended to use the XLR interface when connecting to a power amplifier. 【Element X2 has a built-in high-quality preamplifier with +10dB analog gain. When the preamplifier function is turned on, it can output high-quality audio signals up to 15.8VRMS. Combined with Hyper-Control volume control technology, ultra-low noise and distortion can be guaranteed throughout the output range. There is no need to add an additional preamplifier. Pure sound can be directly connected to the power amplifier.】You can find more detailed information on our official website.
回复

这个主题的帖子
Connecting Amplifier - by Petr - 08-17-2024, 06:03 PM
RE: Connecting Amplifier - by Sandy - 08-19-2024, 06:00 AM
RE: Connecting Amplifier - by Petr - 08-19-2024, 07:19 AM
RE: Connecting Amplifier - by Sandy - 08-19-2024, 09:15 AM

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客