主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Firmware updates and changelogs of element S (bug collecting)
Just received Matrix Element S streamer today.  Have it connected to my network using WLAN and output via USB to an external DAC (Denefrips Ares II.)
Couple items to mention:
1. When first attempting to connect to my network the Element S device could not be found from my 5G access point and I had to use the 2.4G version.
2. Once connected I was prompted to update the firmware, which I did. The subsequent update process, more specifically the file download took hours.
3. The MA Remote App which I am attempting to run on an Android phone, is so totally full of bugs as to be worthless. I was unable to sign onto Tidal, the app would back out informing me about a bug. Fortunately I can use both Tidal Connect and Spotify Connect. I don't know if this was the ultimate intention, but then I would ask what the purpose of the app is.
4. Why is the list of internet radio station just a list of Chinese characters? I don't know how to edit this list.
回复

这个主题的帖子
RE: Firmware updates and changelogs of element S (bug collecting) - by Neil_4424 - 09-19-2024, 03:05 AM

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客