主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
What are the differences between mini-i 4 and mini-i Pro 4?

1. mini-i Pro 4 has a built-in headphone amplifier, while the mini-i 4 does not have a built-in headphone amplifier.
  2. mini-i Pro 4 supports both Wi-Fi and Ethernet connections, whereas mini-i 4 only supports Ethernet connection.
  3. mini-i Pro 4 comes with the RM5 remote control as a standard accessory, while mini-i 4 supports the RM5 remote control but it is not included as a standard accessory.
回复
(08-02-2023, 06:02 AM)Ngụy Cao 提到:
  1. mini-i Pro 4 có bộ lọc đại tai nghe tích hợp, trong khi mini-i 4 không có bộ lọc đại tai nghe tích hợp.
  2. mini-i Pro 4 hỗ trợ cả kết nối Wi-Fi và Ethernet, trong khi Ethernet kết nối hỗ trợ chỉ mini-i 4.
  3. mini-i Pro 4 đi kèm điều khiển từ xa RM5 như một tiêu chuẩn phụ, trong khi điều khiển hỗ trợ mini-i 4 từ xa RM5 nhưng không được bao gồm như một tiêu chuẩn phụ.
Get ready to enter the world of banana game, where bananas are not only food but also the key to open a simple world! With each click, you will accumulate more and more bananas, thereby discovering new upgrades. Try and see how many bananas you can harvest and become the banana king in this fascinating world!
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客