主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
element x network configuration failing
Hi. 

I have some issue with network function of my device so I posted a thread about it. 
I received a reply saying to try a system recovery so I tried system recovery as the instruction. 
But now, after system recovery, I can not use network function at all due to failure of network configuration process. 
The error message  'Failed to obtain network list, please setip wireless network again'  appears during the network configuration process using the MA Remote app and I can not proceed further from this step.

This is very urgent since I can not use network function at all due to this issue.
Please let me know how to solve this issue.

Thanks. 
回复
(04-05-2024, 04:16 AM)Philip_2848 提到: Hi. 

I have some issue with network function of my device so I posted a thread about it. 
I received a reply saying to try a system recovery so I tried system recovery as the instruction. 
But now, after system recovery, I can not use network function at all due to failure of network configuration process. 
The error message  'Failed to obtain network list, please setip wireless network again'  appears during the network configuration process using the MA Remote app and I can not proceed further from this step. geometry dash

This is very urgent since I can not use network function at all due to this issue.
Please let me know how to solve this issue.

Thanks. 
To resolve the issue with your device's network function after the system recovery, follow these steps:

1. Restart Your Device: Sometimes, a simple restart can fix configuration issues. Turn off your device, wait a few seconds, and turn it back on.

2. Check Wi-Fi Settings: Ensure your Wi-Fi network is functioning properly and your device is within range. Try reconnecting to your Wi-Fi network manually.

3. Reconfigure Network Settings:
  - Open the MA Remote app.
  - Try resetting your network settings: Go to the network configuration section and manually input the network details again.
  - Ensure you are entering the correct SSID (network name) and password.

4. Update Firmware: If possible, check for any firmware updates for your device. An outdated firmware might cause issues with network connectivity.

5. Reset to Factory Settings: If the issue persists, you might need to reset your device to factory settings and set it up from scratch. This can resolve any configuration problems that occurred during the system recovery.

6. Contact Support: If none of the above steps work, contact the device's customer support for further assistance. Provide them with the error message and details about the steps you've already tried.

This should help you restore network functionality.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客