主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Matrix Audio X-SABRE 3 DAC/Streamer - LAN Drop Outs
Hi all,

My X-Sabre 3 requires turning the power off at the power point in order to locate the LAN signal again.

The LAN dropouts occur when going into standby, only recoverable by powering off and on at the power point.

I do also turn the WiFi extender (which is the LAN source) off after going into standby mode.

When I turn the LAN source back on again, the X-SABRE 3 will not locate the LAN input unless I do a full reboot.

Firmware version is 1.1.1 Build007 - Latest as at time of posting 8th June 2024.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Fabulous product by the way :-)

Rob

NSW Australia
回复
(06-08-2024, 06:10 AM)Rob_3811 提到: Hi all,

My X-Sabre 3 requires turning the power off at the power point in order to locate the LAN signal again.

The LAN dropouts occur when going into standby, only recoverable by powering off and on at the power point.

I do also turn the WiFi extender (which is the LAN source) off after going into standby mode.

When I turn the LAN source back on again, the X-SABRE 3 will not locate the LAN input unless I do a full reboot.

Firmware version is 1.1.1 Build007 - Latest as at time of posting 8th June 2024.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Fabulous product by the way :-)

Rob

NSW Australia
Hi Rob,
We tried to reproduce your issue with the following steps. Can you let me know if I did it correctly?
Turn on the X-SABRE 3, the device connected to the router via LAN cable and acquired an IP address.
Put the X-SABRE 3 into standby mode. Shut down the network router. (Plug the DC power of the router)
Wait for several minutes, plug back the DC power of the router.
After some minutes, turn the X-SABRE 3 on.  See if the X-SABRE 3 get connected to the router.

We tried several times, they worked as expected.
回复
Thanks for your reply and assistance.

Put more simply:

1. X Sabre 3 is in standby mode
  2. power is off to the router 
  3. turn power (DC Plug switched on) on to router
  4. Wait for the router to have internet connection
  5. Turn on X Sabre 3 with remote control
  6. X Sabre 3 says no LAN connection
Only turning the DC plug off to the X Sabre 3 and completing a full reboot fixes the issue and makes it locate the LAN.

Thanks so much.

Cheers Rob.
回复
(06-12-2024, 06:47 AM)Rob_3811 提到: Thanks for your reply and assistance.

Put more simply:

Only turning the DC plug off to the X Sabre 3 and completing a full reboot fixes the issue and makes it locate the LAN.

Thanks so much.

Cheers Rob.
Hi Rob,
Did you tried to disconnect and reconnect the network cable? Will it work?
回复
(06-12-2024, 09:01 AM)LI HUI 提到:
(06-12-2024, 06:47 AM)Rob_3811 提到: Thanks for your reply and assistance.

Put more simply:

Thanks so much.

Cheers Rob.
Hi Rob,
Did you tried to disconnect and reconnect the network cable? Will it work?

Hi,
I shall try tonight and report back

Cheers Rob.
回复
Hi again thanks for being so helpful.

I do not know how or why but the X Sabre 3 is now functioning perfectly finding the LAN connection without having to do a hard reboot.

Starting off from Stand-by mode is suddenly finding the LAN when the power to the router has been disconnected.

It's completely illogical but when you have a solution that must be goods news.

many thanks Rob
回复
(06-14-2024, 05:27 AM)Rob_3811 提到: Hi again thanks for being so helpful.

I do not know how or why but the X Sabre 3 is now functioning perfectly finding the LAN connection without having to do a hard reboot.

Starting off from Stand-by mode is suddenly finding the LAN when the power to the router has been disconnected.

It's completely illogical but when you have a solution that must be goods news.

many thanks Rob
HI Rob,
Thank you for your feedback. If you have any questions in the future, feel free to contact us anytime. 
Cheers!
Lihui
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客