主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
MA Remote Qobuz login not working
Hi all,

after upgrading MA Remote app, Qobuz login is not working.

After inserting username and password, Qobuz web page needs to authorize MA Remote, but authorize button is not working, and login is stuck.
Cancel button instead shows the access_denied error.

Device is Element I and installed firmware is the latest.

Please help me.

Thanks a lot.

附件 图片

回复
Hi,
Are you still having this issue? Did you log your Qobuz account again?
回复
(07-08-2024, 06:09 AM)Sandy 提到: Hi,

Hi Sandy, it seems that now Qobuz login was working!

Thank you so much!
回复
(07-08-2024, 06:09 AM)Sandy 提到: Hi,
Hi Sandy, same issue every time I open MA Remote app. Qobuz login doesn't remain active, it requires to authorize external service, but "Authorize" button doesn't works. Please help me..... Thanks a lot!
回复
Hi Alessandro,
I tested element i with my Pixel 7 Pro phone, MA Remote app v4.0.5, it worked fine. Qobuz plays correctly, if I kill the app and open it again, the app doesn't require me to login again.
What version is your app? Is your element i firmware up to date? (Latest firmware is C12201)
回复
(07-12-2024, 05:18 AM)Sandy 提到: Hi Alessandro,
I tested element i with my Pixel 7 Pro phone, MA Remote app v4.0.5, it worked fine. Qobuz plays correctly, if I kill the app and open it again, the app doesn't require me to login again.
What version is your app? Is your element i firmware up to date? (Latest firmware is C12201)
Hi Sandy, MA Remote version is 4.0.5 and Element I is upgraded to latest available firmware.

It seems the issue is related to Android System View (the web interface opened in MA Remote) but I didn't have the problem since a few months ago.
回复
(07-12-2024, 07:39 AM)Alessandro_3935 提到:
(07-12-2024, 05:18 AM)Sandy 提到: Hi Alessandro,
Hi Sandy, MA Remote version is 4.0.5 and Element I is upgraded to latest available firmware.

It seems the issue is related to Android System View (the web interface opened in MA Remote) but I didn't have the problem since a few months ago.
Hi Alessandro,

Please try to log in to our Qobuz account to see if the problem with your account will recur (this account is not subscribed but can play for 30 seconds normally)

account:caowei@matrix-digi.com
password:Qobuz2023
回复
Hi Sandy,

same behaviour also with this account.

Login is ok, but authorize button is stuck

附件 图片

回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客