主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Mini pro 4 + OLED65G26LA: Not supported audio format
Hi Matrix Audio team and community

Can you please help me with the following issue. I just got my mini pro 4 but I cannot manage to make it work. I have connected it to my LG TV OLED65G26LA  HDMI eARC and keep says "Not supported Audio Format". 

- I used USB type-B to connect mini pro 4 to my laptop. The streamer seems to be working
- Both devices (TV and streamer) running most recent firmware up to the date.
- I tried multiple different HDMI cables. No success.
- I tried power off both devices and start it again. No success.
- I tried to switch to optics. Surprisingly got the same result "Not supported Audio format"
- Luckily I have another LG TV of very same model. It doesn't work with it either.
- Even more interesting, when I try to use my TV remote while having my mini pro 4 connected, it can successfully changes volume on mini prot 4. Which suggests that in general devices see each other. 

Any idea?
回复
(07-11-2024, 10:27 PM)A_3953 提到: Hi Matrix Audio team and community

Can you please help me with the following issue. I just got my mini pro 4 but I cannot manage to make it work. I have connected it to my LG TV OLED65G26LA  HDMI eARC and keep says "Not supported Audio Format". 

- I used USB type-B to connect mini pro 4 to my laptop. The streamer seems to be working
- I tried to switch to optics. Surprisingly got the same result "Not supported Audio format"
- Luckily I have another LG TV of very same model. It doesn't work with it either.
- Even more interesting, when I try to use my TV remote while having my mini pro 4 connected, it can successfully changes volume on mini prot 4. Which suggests that in general devices see each other. 

Any idea?

Hi A,
You can refer to the doc attached. I hope it helps you.
https://matrix-digi.feishu.cn/docx/DLpPd...iecOrs1nxe
回复
(07-11-2024, 10:27 PM)A_3953 提到: Hi Matrix Audio team and community

Any idea?
Hi A,
I just found an old post that is very similar to yours. I put the link below. You can also take a look. I hope it helps you.

Mini-i 4 arc not working (matrix-digi.com)
回复
(07-12-2024, 05:46 AM)Sandy 提到:
(07-11-2024, 10:27 PM)A_3953 提到: Any idea?

Hi A,

Thank you. Turns out, all I needed was to turn on PCM. Unfortunately with recent update LG WebOS changed all the menu. And when you select HDMI ARC and go to advanced setting they all look disabled. Which is false. If you scroll the menu to the bottom there is a setting to turn on PCM.
回复
(07-12-2024, 03:46 PM)A_3953 提到:
(07-12-2024, 05:46 AM)Sandy 提到:
(07-11-2024, 10:27 PM)A_3953 提到: Any idea?

Hi A,

Thank you. Turns out, all I needed was to turn on PCM. Unfortunately with recent update LG WebOS changed all the menu. And when you select HDMI ARC and go to advanced setting they all look disabled. Which is false. If you scroll the menu to the bottom there is a setting to turn on PCM.
Hi A, Glad your problem was solved. Best regards
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客