主题评价:
  • 3 次(票) - 平均星级: 1.67
Collecting bugs of element series products
(06-13-2022, 08:25 PM)Francis 提到:
(06-07-2022, 05:45 AM)Wei Cao 提到:
(06-05-2022, 09:53 PM)Francis 提到: Recently, I've not been able to play any of my Qobuz playlists that have more then 20-30 titles. This was not a problem before. I'm connected via WiFi only.

even playing a single title from the playlist doesn't seem to work immediately. but it seems to be added to the queue. When I play a shorter playlist, then the single title originally added plays.

It was working once or twice after my last BIOS update. But I did disconnect power from the Element for about a week - then I started to have this problem.

thanks.

Dear Francis
Can you specify the model name and firmware version of your element device? And the version number of your MA Remote app?
Element X

Hardware Version 1.6
Firmware Version C02001
MA Remote App Version: 3.1.3

I can play one title at a time from my Favourite Tracks list. but when I try to play a Qobuz Playlist that has more than 70-80 titles, nothing happens.

I have another theory. It may not be size of playlist but if the playlist has a Title that Qobuz has orphaned (the title is still in the Qobuz playlist but the underlying track is no longer on Qobuz), the MA Remote (or the Element) may hang when trying to play.  I had a playlist with 59 titles play fine, a different playlist with 67 not work. but another playlist with 69 works.
回复
(06-13-2022, 11:13 PM)Francis 提到:
(06-05-2022, 09:53 PM)Francis 提到: Recently, I've not been able to play any of my Qobuz playlists that have more then 20-30 titles. This was not a problem before. I'm connected via WiFi only.

even playing a single title from the playlist doesn't seem to work immediately. but it seems to be added to the queue. When I play a shorter playlist, then the single title originally added plays.

It was working once or twice after my last BIOS update. But I did disconnect power from the Element for about a week - then I started to have this problem.

thanks.

Dear Francis
Can you specify the model name and firmware version of your element device? And the version number of your MA Remote app?
Element X

Hardware Version 1.6
Firmware Version C02001

I can play one title at a time from my Favourite Tracks list. but when I try to play a Qobuz Playlist that has more than 70-80 titles, nothing happens.

I have another theory. It may not be size of playlist but if the playlist has a Title that Qobuz has orphaned (the title is still in the Qobuz playlist but the underlying track is no longer on Qobuz), the MA Remote (or the Element) may hang when trying to play.  I had a playlist with 59 titles play fine, a different playlist with 67 not work. but another playlist with 69 works.

Can you tell me the track info of the orphaned track from your playlist? We can have a try at our side.
When you play the playlist which include 67 tracks, can you check if the "orphaned" track be added into play queue of MA Remote?

回复
(06-14-2022, 05:07 AM)Wei Cao 提到:
(06-13-2022, 11:13 PM)Francis 提到:

thanks.

Dear Francis
Element X

Hardware Version 1.6
Firmware Version C02001

Can you tell me the track info of the orphaned track from your playlist? We can have a try at our side.
When you play the playlist which include 67 tracks, can you check if the "orphaned" track be added into play queue of MA Remote?
When I tried to play a single song from the playlist, it seems to sometimes fix the problem. but then it plays the playlist in a seemingly random order. Very odd. 

In any case, please try this Playlist.  think the 8th title is no longer available. The first title plays but only after a 10-20 second wait
https://open.qobuz.com/playlist/5739658

I can't get this list to play no matter what. the first title does not play as a single play no matter how long I wait:
https://open.qobuz.com/playlist/5704208
回复
Hi Francis,

Thanks for sharing the 2 playlists to me. Your speculation is correct, the track #7 and #8 in the playlist FG Jazz are not available on Qobuz. So the playback stopped after the track #6 complete. Please see the screenshot in Qobuz native app.

By the way, are you using MA Remote app for Android?  I had some issues on adding your playlist to the play queue through the live version MA Remote app. This issue will be fixed by next update soon. The app for iOS works fine now.
回复
(06-15-2022, 01:34 AM)Wei Cao 提到: Hi Francis,

Thanks for sharing the 2 playlists to me. Your speculation is correct, the track #7 and #8 in the playlist FG Jazz are not available on Qobuz. So the playback stopped after the track #6 complete. Please see the screenshot in Qobuz native app.

By the way, are you using MA Remote app for Android?  I had some issues on adding your playlist to the play queue through the live version MA Remote app. This issue will be fixed by next update soon. The app for iOS works fine now.
yes, I'm using the MA Remote app on Android. in my case, the playlist has already been in the app/Qobuz - the FG Jazz won't play as a list but if I play just one title, it seems to then continue. the FG Instrumental still cannot play, either a single title or the playlist. 

when do you expect the app update to be available?
回复
Hopefully within this month.
回复
thanks - Beta/Test version looks good!
回复
not high priority... but when the app goes to sleep on Android and has to reconnect to the Element X later it doesn't go back to the same screen it was before it went to sleep.
回复
Hi Francis, it might be the Android system killed the background process after a long time of sleep.
We will optimize it in the future.
回复
(06-07-2022, 05:49 AM)Wei Cao 提到:
(06-06-2022, 10:55 AM)Michael_1189 提到: Since last week I saw my Element M always get disconnected from WiFI network, my router says the device is offline, and it won't try to reconnect unless a hard reboot.
Switching between LAN and WiFI doesn't trigger a reconnect either. There was no change in my network and it used to keep connection for weeks without any problem.
I'm not sure why the device doesn't automatically re-connect if the connection is lost?
I'll contact you via PM.
I have the same problem - Element M loses wi-fi connection when it goes into standby, and only reconnects after a hard reboot. I cannot enter the IP address directly in the app: "No device found in your network."
For around 2 years, my Element M kept a solid wi-fi connection. This problem started maybe a month ago.
Is this a known issue with a solution? 

Model: Element M
SW_Ver: C02001
HW_Ver: 1.1
App: V3.1.5 for iOS
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客