主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Collecting bugs of X-SABRE 3
(11-25-2022, 05:26 PM)Faby 提到: Confirming I'm experiencing volatile issues too, not predictable but likely every couple of days I have to unplug the power cord and fully restart the device.

Issues arise as network lost, Tidal Connect not synching / not responsive, a few times also the MA app got unresponsive (but I reckon it's related to the device endpoint, not the MA app itself). 
I have the feeling that issues come out more often if using more then one streaming source. 
It's seems that switching from Spotify connect, to Tidal Connect, to operations from MA app, randomly accelerate the instability.

For the next firmware release I suggest to add a feature for a full restart, if possible. 
At the moment I have to physically unplug the cord , which is not nice.  By using the remote or the front panel button you can only put the device in stand-by and wake-up, but that does not solve any problem.
A function for a full Operating System restart will be appreciated (maybe executable by pressing the power button for more then x seconds , or any other viable option from the front panel menu).  

Thanks.

Email Wei Cao with your X-SABRE 3 serial number and they will enable the previous firmware (1.0.1 Build053) for download in your unit. I did it and my unit is back to normal. You will lose the MA Remote app function but at least you won't need to reboot the unit every couple of days to fix the bug.
回复
Good afternoon! I have Matrix X Sabre 3. Problem found - periodically does not turn on or not offfrom the remote control.
Replaced the battery in the remote control but did not help. What to do?
回复
Hi SVF,
1. You can confirm if the remote is working by the following method. Use the camera app of an Android phone, observe the IR transmitter of the remote control, press the knobs, there should be purple light come out of the IR transmitter. If there's no purple light, it means the remote is faulty.
2. If the remote works well, then you should check if the remote address code is correct. Enter Settings menu of X-SABRE 3, find the option Remote Control, follow the instruction on the display, switch the ADD number 1 or 2 times.
If it still not work, send PM to me please.
回复
Good afternoon!
Now I update firmware, tested, all ok, will testing.
 I will inform you the result.
In  Firmware version: v1.0.1 Build053 - there is a word for fix
Fixed the issue that the unit cannot enter Standby mode in some cases.
I update Firmware version: V1.0.2 Build018.
In this version includes this fix?
回复
(12-05-2022, 09:45 AM)SVF_2288 提到: Good afternoon!
Now I update firmware, tested, all ok, will testing.
 I will inform you the result.
In  Firmware version: v1.0.1 Build053 - there is a word for fix
Fixed the issue that the unit cannot enter Standby mode in some cases.
I update Firmware version: V1.0.2 Build018.
In this version includes this fix?

Sure, all the later firmwares includes older firmwares changes.
回复
Good day!
After update firmware (now Firmware version: v1.0.1 Build053) when listening on display periodically appears " No signal"
Activated WI-FI.
How to fix it?
回复
(12-31-2022, 06:19 AM)SVF_2288 提到: Good day!
After update firmware (now Firmware version: v1.0.1 Build053) when listening on display periodically appears " No signal"
Activated WI-FI.
How to fix it?
Hi SVF,
What  version firmware are you using  currently? The v1.0.1 Bulid 053 is out of date. Can you update it to the latest?
By the way, what input were you using when the display appears "No signal"?
回复
This appears to have worked. Thank you!
回复
Good day!
Now Firmware version: v1.0.1 Build053.
I used optical cable connected to CD transport.
More connected notebook on USB cable. Notebook discharged and turned off. This could be the reason?
回复
(01-05-2023, 03:39 AM)SVF_2288 提到: Good day!
Now Firmware version: v1.0.1 Build053.
I used optical cable connected to CD transport.
More connected notebook on USB cable. Notebook discharged and turned off. This could be the reason?
Hi SVF,
The firmware v1.0.1 Build053 is not the latest. Please update it to v1.0.4 Build003.
But no matter which firmware version, the DAC shouldn't turn off your laptop. When you connected the DAC to your laptop, how does the device display? Can your laptop recognize the DAC as an external sound card?
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客