主题评价:
  • 1 次(票) - 平均星级: 5
Firmware version and changelog of element X/P/M/i (C12201)
(01-09-2024, 11:47 PM)José Luis _3284 提到: when playing Qobuz Hi-Res 192/24 via Wifi it sounds with noise (kind of sound artifacts). 

Hi Jose,
Are all the 24/192 contents sound with noise? How about 24/96 or other albums?
Which album were you listening? I didn't find 24/192 albums from Qobuz.
By the way, can you record the noise in a video and share it to me?
回复
(01-10-2024, 08:15 AM)Wei Cao 提到:
(01-09-2024, 11:47 PM)José Luis _3284 提到: when playing Qobuz Hi-Res 192/24 via Wifi it sounds with noise (kind of sound artifacts). 

Hi Jose,
Are all the 24/192 contents sound with noise? How about 24/96 or other albums?
Which album were you listening? I didn't find 24/192 albums from Qobuz.
By the way, can you record the noise in a video and share it to me?
Hello Wei, yes, there are not many 192/24 albums in Qobuz, but there are some. For instance all Pink Floyd are 192/24, and also some Jazz and Classical

Anyway, I think the problem is more related to Wifi coverage. Maybe this new firmware is a litle bit pickier with the wifi coverage or it needs more bandwidth. I have been able to solve it but I think is's a temporal solution and I will have to install ethernet cable from the router. Btw, would you recommend the ethernet input over the Wifi one for streaming to improve sound quality or not?

To answer your question, the noie is similar to have dust (a lot of) in a vinyl. But not easy to record since I use headphones

Thanks
Jose
回复
(01-11-2024, 02:56 PM)José Luis _3284 提到: Hello Wei, yes, there are not many 192/24 albums in Qobuz, but there are some. For instance all Pink Floyd are 192/24, and also some Jazz and Classical

Anyway, I think the problem is more related to Wifi coverage. Maybe this new firmware is a litle bit pickier with the wifi coverage or it needs more bandwidth. I have been able to solve it but I think is's a temporal solution and I will have to install ethernet cable from the router. Btw, would you recommend the ethernet input over the Wifi one for streaming to improve sound quality or not?

Ethernet connection always more stable than Wi-Fi, but the different is in connection speed and stability, not related to sound quality, I think.
回复
Thank you so much for the latest release firmware version C12201 for my Element i and the integration of Spotify Connect and the killing of some nasty bug's also. For the 1 firmware upgrade in 2024 please consider the functionality for Quobuz Connect that will be released this year.

Element i Rocks :-)

Cheers Jan
回复
(01-18-2024, 09:25 AM)Jan_1065 提到: Thank you so much for the latest release firmware version C12201 for my Element i and the integration of Spotify Connect and the killing of some nasty bug's also. For the 1 firmware upgrade in 2024 please consider the functionality for Quobuz Connect that will be released this year.
Dear Jan,

Actually the element i supported Spotify Connect by the last firmware update (C02001) which was released on November 5, 2021. You can see the changelog in the main post of this thread.
Thank you.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客