主题评价:
  • 1 次(票) - 平均星级: 5
Firmware version and changelog of element X/P/M/i (C12201)
Hello Wei,

now the firmware have updated (B61601) but the same behavier occures. I am not sure the MA remote app (2.2.3) is the newest but I have deleted the old app and downloaded them again.

I use an expanive Honor mobile fon and a Huawai tablet (both with the same Remote App).

If I am "looking" in a folder (album) with letter e.g. "R" and leave it again, I find myself at the beginning of the folders (folder letter "A"). And not outside the folder "R"

The matrix X is a very expanisve unit and not a cheap Micky Mouse DAC for 100 $ and in the moment I am a littel disapointed about this very unsatisfactory behavier.....

Hope you can help soon.

Greetings
Raimound
回复
(11-29-2020, 10:09 PM)Raimound 提到: Hello Wei,

now the firmware have updated (B61601) but the same behavier occures. I am not sure the MA remote app (2.2.3) is the newest but I have deleted the old app and downloaded them again.

I use an expanive Honor mobile fon and a Huawai tablet (both with the same Remote App).

If I am "looking" in a folder (album) with letter e.g. "R" and leave it again, I find myself at the beginning of the folders (folder letter "A"). And not outside the folder "R"

The matrix X is a very expanisve unit and not a cheap Micky Mouse DAC for 100 $ and in the moment I am a littel disapointed about this very unsatisfactory behavier.....

Hope you can help soon.

Greetings
Raimound

Hi Raimound
We have reproduced the issue and find the solution. The issue will be fixed by next update.

Thanks for your feedback!
回复
Matrix Element X (MA Remote 2.2.3, firmfare B61601), files on the memory card. Plays a track and stops, that is, does not play all tracks on the album.
Listening to an album by clicking on the "start" button on each track of the album is simply tiresome. I temporarily turned off my Matrix Element X, which I bought for $ 3000, I will wait for a solution to the problem.
回复
(12-01-2020, 10:12 AM)Aibek 提到: Matrix Element X (MA Remote 2.2.3, firmfare B61601), files on the memory card. Plays a track and stops, that is, does not play all tracks on the album.
Listening to an album by clicking on the "start" button on each track of the album is simply tiresome. I temporarily turned off my Matrix Element X, which I bought for $ 3000, I will wait for a solution to the problem.
Are you meet this issue at in Album view of the Library or in Files view of the memory card?
回复
(12-02-2020, 09:36 AM)Cao Wei 提到:
(12-01-2020, 10:12 AM)Aibek 提到: Matrix Element X (MA Remote 2.2.3, firmfare B61601), files on the memory card. Plays a track and stops, that is, does not play all tracks on the album.
Are you meet this issue at in Album view of the Library or in Files view of the memory card?

The problem arose in both modes.
The main problem is that it does not play the whole album, but plays the track and stops. MA Remote crashes when trying to play the next track.
Albums on microSD card, Matrix Element X, firmfare B61601, Android 9.0, MA Remote 2.2.3
回复
(12-02-2020, 11:48 AM)Aibek 提到:
(12-02-2020, 09:36 AM)Cao Wei 提到:

The problem arose in both modes.
The main problem is that it does not play the whole album, but plays the track and stops. MA Remote crashes when trying to play the next track.
Albums on microSD card, Matrix Element X, firmfare B61601, Android 9.0, MA Remote 2.2.3

Hi Aikek,
As you mentioned, you clicked the "star" button. Where is the "Start" button?
Please see the following screenshot.

If in Album view, the Play now button meant play the entire album one by one.
In the File view, tap the menu button (3 dots) at right side of the folder name, then select "Play all", all the tracks should be played one by one.
If you tap the track title in an album or in a music file folder, only 1 track be played.
Best regards.
回复
Hi Cao Wei

You wrote:
«If in Album view, the Play now button meant play the entire album one by one.
In the File view, tap the menu button (3 dots) at right side of the folder name, then select "Play all", all the tracks should be played one by one."

I've always done this!!!

"Start" button

附件 图片

回复
(12-04-2020, 06:36 AM)Aibek 提到: Hi Cao Wei

You wrote:
In the File view, tap the menu button (3 dots) at right side of the folder name, then select "Play all", all the tracks should be played one by one."

I've always done this!!!

When you operated like this, see the play queue (swipe left the Playing page) , if there are multiple tracks in the queue?
回复
(12-04-2020, 08:33 AM)Cao Wei 提到:
(12-04-2020, 06:36 AM)Aibek 提到: Hi Cao Wei

You wrote:

I've always done this!!!

When you operated like this, see the play queue (swipe left the Playing page) , if there are multiple tracks in the queue?

Yes, I see a queue (several tracks). Once again, - this problem started after MA Remote 2.2.3 and firmware update to B61601.

Note: 1) Before the update of MA Remote and the firmware (B61601), some albums were played in full, and with some albums there were problems (playback stopped on some track, firmware B51501). It was more or less tolerant. I wrote to you about this.
2) Before the B51501 firmware everything was great!
回复
Hi Cao Wei
Will problems with playing the entire album be resolved? and when?
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客