主题评价:
  • 1 次(票) - 平均星级: 5
Firmware version and changelog of element X/P/M/i (C12201)
After updating my new Element i to firmware B71701, the device could no longer be found with the MA app. Also, pressing the Power/Volume knob and holding for 5 seconds no longer put the device in Wireless discovery mode. I cannot set up or use the device with the app after updating the firmware.

B71701 is listed as the SW-VER: on the product info, the Network Type setting is Wi-fi, and the front panel display has a ? in the top left.

Any ideas?
回复
(01-26-2021, 01:24 PM)Peter_1039 提到: After updating my new Element i to firmware B71701, the device could no longer be found with the MA app.  Also, pressing the Power/Volume knob and holding for 5 seconds no longer put the device in Wireless discovery mode.  I cannot set up or use the device with the app after updating the firmware.

B71701 is listed as the SW-VER: on the product info, the Network Type setting is Wi-fi,  and the front panel display has a ? in the top left. 

Any ideas?

Hi Peter,

Let's continue the troubleshooting via emails. Thank you.
回复
element M - updated with new firmware B81801 - what's new?

and

Thank you very much Matrix for vTuner Internet Radio added to the MA app !
回复
Thank you Matrix devs for Spotify Connect !

Is any chance to get Tidal Connect in Matrix Element X/P/M firmware?
回复
(11-16-2021, 03:41 PM)Ion 提到: Thank you Matrix devs for Spotify Connect !

Is any chance to get Tidal Connect in Matrix Element X/P/M firmware?

Hi Ion

Got your request. I have forwarded your request to our dev team.
Thank you!
回复
I have an element X / C01901, but MA Remote still reports that my "Firmware is up to date"... What's wrong? I’m running the latest iOS app version (on an iPad FWIW)…and yes, I’ve searched the forum for answers before posting. :-).
回复
(12-22-2021, 11:30 AM)Gregory 提到: I have an element X / C01901, but MA Remote still reports that my "Firmware is up to date"... What's wrong?  I’m running the latest iOS app version (on an iPad FWIW)…and yes, I’ve searched the forum for answers before posting.  :-).

Hi Greg
I replied your another independent thread and sent you an private message. Please find it.
回复
(12-26-2021, 02:50 AM)Cao Wei 提到:
(12-22-2021, 11:30 AM)Gregory 提到: I have an element X / C01901, but MA Remote still reports that my "Firmware is up to date"... What's wrong?  I’m running the latest iOS app version (on an iPad FWIW)…and yes, I’ve searched the forum for answers before posting.  :-).

Hi Greg
I replied your another independent thread and sent you an private message. Please find it.

Thanks - that fixed it!
回复
March 25, 2022. Hello: I just successfully installed the latest firmware into my Element X DAC streamer. Unfortunately, I am still experiencing a problem when I use the MA remote to playback music from Qobuz. When I select a song, only a small 15 second sample of the song is displayed and plays back. The only way I can solve this is by unplugging the power cord of my Element X from the wall socket, then plugging it back in. Each time I do this, full complete Qobuz songs are available to playback. Is this a bug? Is it being solved?
回复
(03-25-2022, 10:23 PM)James_987 提到: March 25, 2022. Hello: I just successfully installed the latest firmware into my Element X DAC streamer. Unfortunately, I am still experiencing a problem when I use the MA remote to playback music from Qobuz. When I select a song, only a small 15 second sample of the song is displayed and plays back. The only way I can solve this is by unplugging the power cord of my Element X from the wall socket, then plugging it back in. Each time I do this, full complete Qobuz songs are available to playback. Is this a bug? Is it being solved?

Hi James,
when the issue happens, did you noticed that if the progress bar of the music is a complete progress bar?  Or just a 15 seconds or 30 seconds bar?
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客