主题评价:
  • 1 次(票) - 平均星级: 5
Firmware version and changelog of element X/P/M/i (C12201)
It would be nice to get an official statement from MA regarding support and EoL of 1st generation products. I too consider to upgrade due to lack of firmware update for long time.
回复
(09-09-2023, 01:48 PM)Michael_1189 提到: It would be nice to get an official statement from MA regarding support and EoL of 1st generation products. I too consider to upgrade due to lack of firmware update for long time.

Yeah, we do have a plan of releasing 1 update to the 1st gen element devices this year. Thank you.
回复
(09-15-2023, 05:13 AM)Wei Cao 提到:
(09-09-2023, 01:48 PM)Michael_1189 提到: It would be nice to get an official statement from MA regarding support and EoL of 1st generation products. I too consider to upgrade due to lack of firmware update for long time.

Yeah, we do have a plan of releasing 1 update to the 1st gen element devices this year. Thank you.

Can you confirm when Spotify releases their lossless audio subscription tier that the Element X will support this type of audio? I've read it will be coming out in a few months. That is the only thing I really want support for if the Element X will truly be an end of life product soon.
回复
Hi Dylan,
We don't have an answer either. May be we should wait till Spotfy HiFi is released.
回复
No problem, as an alternative you can give us Tidal Connect in the meantime. We don't hold grudges and then I would continue to buy Matrix products in the future. Without a doubt.
回复
Hi Wei, I just ran a firmware upgrade on my Element X, and after installation I am not able to find the device on my MA app, even though the player is successfully added to my WiFi network and is able to stream music from my NAS using a 3rd party DLNA app.

I am using the latest firmware and MA app. I have tried a hard reboot on the WiFi router and the Element X without success.

Please can you see if there is a solution?
回复
(12-29-2023, 04:08 AM)Sam 提到: Hi Wei, I just ran a firmware upgrade on my Element X, and after installation I am not able to find the device on my MA app, even though the player is successfully added to my WiFi network and is able to stream music from my NAS using a 3rd party DLNA app.

I am using the latest firmware and MA app. I have tried a hard reboot on the WiFi router and the Element X without success.

Hi Sam,
Are you sure your MA Remote app has been updated to v3.3.6?
回复
(12-29-2023, 07:19 AM)Wei Cao 提到:
(12-29-2023, 04:08 AM)Sam 提到: Hi Wei, I just ran a firmware upgrade on my Element X, and after installation I am not able to find the device on my MA app, even though the player is successfully added to my WiFi network and is able to stream music from my NAS using a 3rd party DLNA app.

Hi Sam,
Are you sure your MA Remote app has been updated to v3.3.6?
Hi Wei,

I updated the app via play store, but it didn't work initially. I tried uninstalling the app and reinstall a clean version of the app, and then it worked.

I run the MA remote on my Samsung S10, if this is useful info.

Many thanks, 

Sam
回复
Hello,

I have updated my Element M to the new firmware version C12201 and now, when playing Qobuz Hi-Res 192/24 via Wifi it sounds with noise (kind of sound artifacts). I have reviewd everything (Router, Wifi, network, ....). I also have done a "default load" in the Element M. Also has tried different wifi networks (I have two at home) but it remains. And the only "new" thing is the new firmware version. Note.- Before updating it sounded perfect with Qobuz Hi-Res 192/24 via Wifi

Any suggestiong? is it possible to roll back to the previous firmware?

Thanks
回复
(12-29-2023, 11:25 AM)Sam 提到: I updated the app via play store, but it didn't work initially. I tried uninstalling the app and reinstall a clean version of the app, and then it worked.
I run the MA remote on my Samsung S10, if this is useful info.

Hi Sam,
Thanks for your information. I will forward these info to the app dev team. Thank you.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客