主题评价:
  • 1 次(票) - 平均星级: 5
Firmware version and changelog of element X/P/M/i (C12201)
(04-01-2022, 07:37 PM)Urs 提到: Hello Cao Wei,

After updating my Element x to the latest firmware, the device can no longer be found with the MA app. Also, since the update, pressing the main knob and holding it for over 5 seconds does no longer put the device in WIFI configuration mode. The network type is correctly set to Wi-fi but I am no longer able to set up or use the device with the app. I did set it back to the default values in the settings menu but this didn't help either. 

Edit: I tried to connect the element x to the LAN by ethernet. This, too, doesn't work. The network is not recognized.

Could you please provide information on how to proceed to connect the element x to the WIFI network and the app again.

Thanks,
Urs

Hi Urs,
When you pressing and hold the knob, how did the element device react? Was the display of the unit went off?
If so, please go to the settings menu of the unit, set the option Dimmer to OFF, or to a longer time, e.g.  30 seconds.
If you would like to use a Ethernet connection, you need to set the Network Type to LAN, you also can find the options in Settings menu.
回复

这个主题的帖子
RE: Firmware version and changelog of element X/P/M/i (C02001) - by Wei Cao - 04-06-2022, 02:39 AM

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客