主题评价:
  • 1 次(票) - 平均星级: 5
Firmware version and changelog of element X/P/M/i (C12201)
[quote pid='70' dateline='1583298895']
 Raimound
[/quote]
Hello Cao Wei,

as I understood the actual Firmaware Version of  Matrix X / P / M / I is B61601. On my Matrix Element X I only find "the Current Version B51501" and the unit answer that it is the "up to date Version". It seems there is something wrong !?

More than 4 Month ago I got in touch with the Matrix Team in the Forum of "audiosciencereview". I have given some findings about the behavier of the SW (e.g. if you enter a folder to select a music file to play and if you go back to the list of folders in my NAS you get direktly to the Folder with the Name "A....." at the beginning. This is not very convinient specially if you have many folders and if you get back from a folder with the name "X". In my case I need to scroll down again more than 200 folders to get on the place where I was before I entered the last folder.
I think if you enter a folder and you get back, you should find your self at the same location as before you entered the folder. So that you can continue your surging for a song......)
I realy would apreciate if this problem is solved in the next update.
Greetings
Raimound
回复

这个主题的帖子
RE: Master index for element X/P/M/i firmware update and changelog (B61601/B71701) - by Raimound - 10-16-2020, 09:05 PM

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客