主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Collecting bugs of 2nd gen element series products
(12-21-2023, 12:48 AM)Wei Cao 提到: Hi Dub,
Generally speaking, the UPnP server should not change sampling rate of the tracks, nor does the Matrix Audio device and MA Remote app. Can you check the setting options in PLEX? If there is some options of sampling conversion or limit?
Does the WD NAS have SMB file sharing protocol? Can you add your music folder to the app?

Hello Wei Cao!

I have been fiddling with the settings and found out that I can map my NAS as a network drive in the MA Remote, with that done, no more choppy audio!
Yes, the NAS has smb support but it was a real pain in the butt to figure everything out with only forums as a source of information. Anyway, now it's fixed, hooray!

So, I can confirm that the Element M2 and MA remote work with PLEX servers, I thought it was weird when the sound chopped but I guess it was just my lack of knowledge.
Also, I have one less SSD connected to the Element (my Samsung T7 1TB NvME SSD), now I can stream whatever I want without choppy audio and the files are all in one place.

Thank you for your patience and help, I know I can be harsh at times so sorry for that.

Best Regadrs,
Dub
回复

这个主题的帖子
RE: Collecting bugs of 2nd gen element series products - by Dub - 12-30-2023, 02:30 PM

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客