主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Element S
Very disappointed. Received the new Element S today. It is NOT Roon certified. Roon will only recogize it as an AirPlay device. WHEN WILL IT BE CERTIFIED? The thing that annoyed me is that it is advertized as Roon Ready. THey even enclose a Roon Trial membership in the packaging. How long does the Certification Process take. May just return thiis and go back to my Lumin U2.
回复
Dear John,
We are actively communicating with the Roon team, and fully promote the Roon Ready certification of element S. Once the certification is finished, we will release the firmware update to enable Roon Ready functionalities as soon as possible.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
回复
(05-17-2023, 06:44 AM)Wei Cao 提到: Dear John,
We are actively communicating with the Roon team, and fully promote the Roon Ready certification of element S. Once the certification is finished, we will release the firmware update to enable Roon Ready functionalities as soon as possible.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks for the update. Looking forward to getting it up and running with Roon. Have been using the Matrix X-SPDIF 3 with Lumin U1 attached to the i2s connection on my PS Audio DirectStream DAC. I was so pleased with it that when I saw the Matrix Element S I immediatley ordered it. I am totally pleased with it and am anxious to get it operating at it's full potential.
回复
It is my understanding that the Element S was released on April 25, 2023. Does the Roon Certificatrion process usually take days, weeks. or months for approval?
回复
I would hope that someone would be able to give me a projected date for Roon Certification. Roon indicates that the delay is on Matrix.
Thanks
回复
Sorry sir, we don't have an expected time of finishing the certification. We are waiting for their email reply every day.
回复
Roon lost their certification tech and are working on bringing up to speed a new one. It’s taking a long time.
回复
Can't you put some pressure on Roon. All your previous products are Roon certified.Now the Element S and P are out there in limbo.
回复
Hi John,
Sorry for the inconvenience. We can't put pressure to Roon, this is a mutual cooperation between us.
According to the feedback from Roon on last Friday, it seemed that the element S will be certified soon.
Thanks for your patience.
回复
Hi Wei,

Is there any update you can provide relating to Roon certification for the element S? By now, Matrix must have some clear idea about the expected date when Roon will provide its certification. It's no longer helpful to keep saying certification is expected soon. What is the best estimate for certification and what is the hold up? How is it possible that certification for the element S is taking so long when other Matrix products are Roon certified? Thanks, James
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客