主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Firmware updates and changelogs of element S (bug collecting)
Hi Kevin,
Sorry for the delay, it's Chinese New Year Holiday. Thanks for the understanding.
Regarding the issue you are having:
We have released another firmware update before our holidays, did you installed that? Please let me know your current firmware number.
1. Can you disconnect the SSD and reconnect it to the S? If the issue still happen, please enter the settings menu from the device, find the last option Tech Support, and upload the logs. After the logs uploaded, let me know the S/N of your device. (You can send it through the forum PM)
2. It's a normal behaviour after you performed a factory reset. After you did the factory reset, the device will wipe all the info.
3. What DAC are you using? does the popping noise exists when you play from a PC to the DAC through USB connection? What connection are you using with the S to your DAc?
4. Probably we still need several month to start this project. (TIDAL API)

MA Remote app:
1. Multi-disks should be put in separated folders and have different info in metadata, for example the "Albulm" should be Album xxx CD1, and Album xxx CD2, then the CD1 and CD2 will be displayed in separated album in MA app.
2. this is a known issue of previous firmware (v1.0.6 B016), the latest firmware (v1.0.6 B019) should have fixed it.
3. images of artists are get from the Internet, it may be the same as TIDAL, and may not.
4. I will forward this request to the dev team. But I don't know if this can be done.
5. Also, I will let the dev team know. Thanks for your patience.
回复

这个主题的帖子
RE: Firmware updates and changelogs of element S (bug collecting) - by Wei Cao - 02-18-2024, 06:36 AM

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客