主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Element I - DLNA troubles
I have Matrix Element I with latest firmware, working in a stable network (LAN), with static IP assigned. Unfortunately, there are terrible troubles with streaming via DLNA - in applications like BubbleUPNP, or Mconnect (which work fine with many other devices in the same network, event with simply and cheap Chromecast Audio) Matrix often "disappears" from the UPNP renderer list, then used to re-appear (but sometimes "freezes" too and does not stop/skip tracks). It seems to be a random issue, resetting device or network does not help. It just works, or not - as it wants. Sad  With MA Remote streaming is stable (independent from DLNA protocol?), but here are NAS server issues (frequent and unfounded re-indexing of a large music collection), so I prefer not to use this app. Any help?...
回复
Maybe it could be helpful to someone (and to the producer): a simple and strange solution helped to solve the problem (so far), I do not know why   Huh , but DLNA works much more stable after I have changed the name of device in the settings, from "MatrixAudio" to "Matrix".
回复
Thumbs Up 
(08-17-2020, 09:30 AM)Piotr 提到: Maybe it could be helpful to someone (and to the producer): a simple and strange solution helped to solve the problem (so far), I do not know why   Huh , but DLNA works much more stable after I have changed the name of device in the settings, from "MatrixAudio" to "Matrix".
 That is so true. I too experienced the renderer couldn't be detected by bubblepnp on and off but after I gave it a try to change the name of the device to "matrixi" seem to work fine.
Huh
回复
Many thanks to Piotr and yl.
We will try to figure out the reasons.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客