主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Element I AirPlay sync
Hi,

I have the Matrix Element I and for Roon use it is awesome.

I do have an issue with AirPlay and videos in that the audio is out of sync to the video with the audio arriving before the video by 500-750ms estimate.  

I thought this may be something to do with my network setup however playing from the same device (IPad Pro) to a raspberry pi running Ropieee XL (using Shairport-sync) the audio is synced with the video with both the raspberry pi and element using wi-fi. 

Does anyone else see this problem?
回复
How did the video transfered to your TV?
回复
(08-26-2020, 08:46 AM)Cao Wei 提到: How did the video transfered to your TV?
Hi,

I am playing on an iPad pro so not sending to a TV.  I just want to be able to watch TV shows and youtube content with good lipsync which was part of the reason I bought the element  i.

I created a ticket with some videos demonstrating and created a support case.  From what I could see the element i (in my case) is sending the audio 500ms early.  I have a raspberry pi running Ropieee XL with shairport-sync and this was about 200ms early - so the sync was better but still just noticeable.  I had the response from support that this is a known issue and R&D is aware.

I really hope something is done about it however. 

It would be nice to have something like I believe exists with apple TV and IOS13 (Apple TV out of sync calibration)where the apple TV will sent out signals and IOS13 will monitor for the sound and from this the delay can be worked out automatically and applied to the TV without any user intervention.  If the MA remote app could generate test signals and you could put your phones microphone into the headphones to monitor the sound then maybe something similar could be achieved with an automatic +/- ms being applied to the element i.
回复
Thank you for your enthusiastic feedback, the solution you suggested is very ideal.
I have forwarded your suggestions to the R&D team. Hope it's useful for them.

Thank you again.
Best wishes.

Cao
回复
Many thanks Cao, appreciate you forwarding this to the R&D team.

Regards,
John
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: