主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Latest update of MA Remote.
After the latest update, the element s began to work poorly! The function without pauses began to work poorly. The device began to disappear from the network. The problems are only limited on iOS, but on Android everything works fine.
Please check the software before publishing!
回复
Can you describe the problem in detail?
回复
(11-20-2023, 04:21 AM)磊_3093 提到: Can you describe the problem in detail?
I have already described the problem quite accurately.
回复
Why MA Remote max bitrate in Tidal 48khz/24bit?
回复
Hi~koczkas
You can try changing the Tidal music quality settings

回复
(11-18-2023, 01:24 PM)nickolai 提到: After the latest update, the element s began to work poorly! The function without pauses began to work poorly. The device began to disappear from the network. The problems are only limited on iOS, but on Android everything works fine.
Hi Nickolai,
I don't understand this sentence "The function without pauses began to work poorly. " Can you provide more information?
回复
(11-28-2023, 12:55 AM)LI HUI 提到: Hi~koczkas

Thank you, but i changed the quality almost my first login to tidal master. And stayed at 48khz/24bit. I have Element i.
回复
(12-01-2023, 07:57 AM)koczkas 提到:
(11-28-2023, 12:55 AM)LI HUI 提到: Hi~koczkas

Thank you, but i changed the quality almost my first login to tidal master. And stayed at 48khz/24bit. I have Element i.
Element i does not support MQA.  Therefore, when receiving songs in MQA format, element i can only playback the basic sampling rate and cannot fully unfold it.
回复
(11-29-2023, 04:46 AM)Wei Cao 提到:
(11-18-2023, 01:24 PM)nickolai 提到: After the latest update, the element s began to work poorly! The function without pauses began to work poorly. The device began to disappear from the network. The problems are only limited on iOS, but on Android everything works fine.
Hi Nickolai,
I don't understand this sentence "The function without pauses began to work poorly. " Can you provide more information?
The problem was solved by resetting the device to factory settings.
回复
(12-09-2023, 05:07 PM)nickolai 提到:
(11-29-2023, 04:46 AM)Wei Cao 提到:
Hi Nickolai,
I don't understand this sentence "The function without pauses began to work poorly. " Can you provide more undertale yellow information?
The problem was solved by resetting the device to factory settings.

I also solved my problem, thanks!
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客