主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Mini i4 hmdi arc cec support
Hoping someone has some experience with the mini i4 and a tv. I have connected hdmi arc to the unit. Audio passes through and volume control works as it should. The mini does not wake or go to standby with the tv. I am required to manually power on the min i4 and switch it to hdmi. Is that normal behavior for this device. All other hmd arc devices I own automatically power on or wake up when my TV is powered on. Most if not all devices usually automatically switch to hdmi when a tv plays audio.
回复
(11-21-2023, 11:29 PM)Anthony_3106 提到: Hoping someone has some experience with the mini i4 and a tv. I have connected hdmi arc to the unit. Audio passes through and volume control works as it should. The mini does not wake or go to standby with the tv. I am required to manually power on the min i4 and switch it to hdmi. Is that normal behavior for this device. All other hmd arc devices I own automatically power on or wake up when my TV is powered on. Most if not all devices usually automatically switch to hdmi when a tv plays audio.
Hi~Anthony
Matrix Audio devices send 1. Power on;2. Volume +/- to TVs.
Matrix Audio devices react to volume +/- commands from TVs.
The input channel of mini-i Pro 4 also need to operate manually.
回复
Ok so the matrix can not accept power on command from tv. Will you add that feature in an update? It is a very important feature for hdmi arc.
回复
(11-22-2023, 05:26 AM)Anthony_3106 提到: Ok so the matrix can not accept power on command from tv. Will you add that feature in an update? It is a very important feature for hdmi arc.
I'll forward this to the dev team. The dev team will evaluate it.
Thank you for your suggestion
回复
(11-22-2023, 06:07 AM)LI HUI 提到:
(11-22-2023, 05:26 AM)Anthony_3106 提到: Ok so the matrix can not accept power on command from tv. Will you add that feature in an update? It is a very important feature for hdmi arc.

this would be a great feature to add ..

have the tv power on/off the mini and automatically switch the input to hdmi.
This is how all other hdmi cec devices operate.

Also , I am curious- does the usb C port supply power when the mini is in either standby or off mode?
If it is unpowered, it IS possible to make a usb C to 3.5mm mono cable and use it as a trigger for an amplifier - I have done this many times …

bk
回复
(11-21-2023, 11:29 PM)Anthony_3106 提到: Hoping someone has some experience with the mini i4 and a tv. I have connected hdmi arc to the unit. Audio passes through and volume control works as it should. The mini does not wake or go to standby with the tv. I am required to manually power on the min i4 and switch it to hdmi. Is that normal behavior for this device. All other hmd arc devices I own automatically power on or wake up when my TV is powered on. Most if not all devices usually automatically switch to hdmi when a tv plays audio.

will the tv ”wake up” the Matrix from standby when the tv is turned on ? How about if the Matrix was put in standby mode while HDMI was the selected input ?

also , since you have one ….. trying to figure out if a “trigger” can be made using the USB C port ( I did this with a Cambridge 851n that doesn’t have a trigger out ) ….. is the port powered while the unit is in standby ? An easy way to determine this is to plug an iPhone (or any mobile device) into the usb c port and see if it is charging while the Matrix is powered up , and then see if the phone is still charging when the Matrix is put into standby…..

thanks in advance ..
回复
(11-23-2023, 07:33 PM)William_3100 提到:

will the tv ”wake up” the Matrix from standby when the tv is turned on ? How about if the Matrix was put in standby mode while HDMI was the selected input ?

thanks in advance ..
The TV does not "wake" the Matrix from standby when the TV is on, nor does it wake if the Matrix is placed in standby mode when the HDMI input is selected
回复
Also , I am curious- does the usb C port supply power when the mini is in either standby or off mode?
If it is unpowered, it IS possible to make a usb C to 3.5mm mono cable and use it as a trigger for an amplifier - I have done this many times …

bk

I can confirm the usb stays powered while the mini is sleep
回复
(11-22-2023, 06:07 AM)LI HUI 提到:

Is there any update to this request?
回复
(11-25-2023, 02:08 AM)Anthony_3106 提到: Also , I am curious- does the usb C port supply power when the mini is in either standby or off mode?

Hi Anthony,
Yes the USB C port supply power when the mini-i Pro 4 is in standby mode. But we don't have a plan to make the USB C to output trigger signal.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客