主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
X Sabre 3 as preamp
Dear Wei Cao, I'm a x sabre 3 user. I use X sabre 3 as preamp and directly connect to my power amp perreaux audiant 100p.

May I check X Sabre 3 analog out impedance ohm for XLR , RCA and total output whether able to match with my power amp ?

Also may I seek your advise whether I need to get a passive preamp or change my power amp with integrated preamp such as Yamaha AS2200 to get fully optimized ?

I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you!
回复
(04-24-2024, 02:47 PM)Naing Htet 提到: Dear Wei Cao, I'm a x sabre 3 user. I use X sabre 3 as preamp and directly connect to my power amp perreaux audiant 100p.

May I check X Sabre 3 analog out impedance ohm for XLR , RCA and total output whether able to match with my power amp ?

Also may I seek your advise whether I need to get a passive preamp or change my power amp with integrated preamp such as Yamaha AS2200 to get fully optimized ?

Hi Naing Htet,
The output impedance of X-SABRE 3 is 100Ω, please ask the manufacturer of amplifier if it compatible with their amps. But I think most of the amps are fit for the impedance.
Passive preamps are not recommended, you can consider a integrated amplifier instead. Or use the built-in volume control of X-SABRE 3.
回复
(04-25-2024, 03:29 AM)LI HUI 提到:
(04-24-2024, 02:47 PM)Naing Htet 提到: Dear Wei Cao, I'm a x sabre 3 user. I use X sabre 3 as preamp and directly connect to my power amp perreaux audiant 100p.

Hi Naing Htet,
The output impedance of X-SABRE 3 is 100Ω, please ask the manufacturer of amplifier if it compatible with their amps. But I think most of the amps are fit for the impedance.
Passive preamps are not recommended, you can consider a integrated amplifier instead. Or use the built-in volume control of X-SABRE 3.

Many thanks for your response. I have one more question. When I use RCA output from Sabre to my power amp, I heard buzzing sound my speaker while XLR out don't have such sound. Could you please advise?
回复
Hi Naing,
One of the characteristics of XLR balanced signal is the suppression of common mode interference. Some external interference affects RCA unbalanced signals, but XLR is not affected by this, so this should be reasonable.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客